Associated Dental

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 6 doctors at this site. ...

Dehnert Dental

29  REVIEWS
Dehnert Dental

At your first visit, our main focus is on listening to you. We take extra time on all new patient exams. Our comprehensive approach to dentistry includes an intraoral and extraoral exam of the soft tissues, an oral cancer screening and an evaluation of your radiographs, teeth, gums, and bite. After we complete your exam, we will discuss any findings with you and explain your treatment options. We are always open to discussing any aspect of your dental health that requires clarification. At most new patient visits, we will also clean your teeth. For new patients, we mail out a welcome information packet. If your appointment has been scheduled with very short notice, time will not allow us to mail this packet to you. If that is the case, you can download the forms and fill them out prior to arriving at your appointment to save you time.

03/04/2015

It went great.....for a dentist visit. Been going to them for over 10 years, highly recommend and of the 3 offices I went to but I've stayed with the Mission Rd one and Dr V!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and filling one tooth. Very impressed. I also use the Ina and Mission Rd offices. Very satisfied with all of them. My favorite is Dr V at Mission.

03/02/2012

Everything went excellent. I give the highest rating for everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Associated Dental for dental care. I went for a general cleaning and x-rays.

09/01/2011

They schedule us with whoever is available. They are very good. The person who does the cleaning is good. They are very good at communication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Associated Dental for our dental needs. We go every six months.

Dentist/Oral Surgeon/Orthodontics/Cleanings