Arizona Foundation Solutions of Tucson

• Trade License Expiration
  • 11/17/2017

8271 W. Tangerine Road

Tucson, AZ 85653

Arizona Foundation Solutions of Tucson has served the Greater Tucson & Statewide area, providing long-term solutions for structures with foundation problems. No two structures are alike, which is why we take the time to thoroughly assess your problem to determine the best solution for your foundation or concrete slab. Our specialists are certified to install our proven systems and our employees receive on-going training and resources to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and procedures. Since we first opened our doors, we have always been committed to providing timely response to customer needs. We take the time to thoroughly inspect the problem, answer questions, and provide the most dependable, cost-effective results. Learn more about our foundation repair solutions in Arizona. We work in and around Tucson, Sierra Vista, Douglas, AZ and areas nearby. Call us at 999-7970 or contact us online for a to schedule an appointment to meet with one of our structural repair specialists today!...

foundation repair (14)handyman (1)gutter installation (1)excavating (1)

12/18/2018

Made a special trip to AZ (after waiting months) for AFS to trash my yard. They quit after the digging. First we were told that the crew "couldn't work three weekends in a row" and then that they "needed another tool." The earliest they could schedule to finish was after taking a 10 day break. They refused to bump other scheduled projects or offer me any sort of discount (or even an apology) for t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2018

10/12/2018

AZ foundations came out and looked at the problem and said they don't do what my pergola needed. So then we found "The RepairAll Guys" and they pulled the pergola upright and made it sturdy. I really recommend these guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed work done on my pergola.

CATEGORY handyman service,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2018

12/04/2017

After pulling up the carpet in my house in Tucson, Arizona, I found a number of cracks in the slab. I asked Arizona Foundation Solutions for a quote for "crack stitching" and my AFS "solutions consultant" quoted me a price of $4,000 for 50 feet of crack stitching. I had no idea of what a fair price for such a job would be, but I was pressed for time, the solutions consultant was extremely friendly...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
residence (house) slab crack stitching

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2017

07/26/2017

They were on time. I got no choice. They answered my questions. I wasn't satisfied with the responsiveness. Like sending emails and letters, to try and get an response. I didn't care too much for that. It was kind of frustrating. It was after. I think they came out in July, and I didn't get it until six weeks. I guess that is reasonable. You have to send a couple of letters to the owner, and stuff...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
What they did was they put a tube a very large tube in the ground, in the house in the corner, so the air with an fan on top, to air out the foundation. It was a lot of damaged. It was a pvc pipe. What happened was the soil was expanding, and the pvc pipe could dry it up, and stop the soil expansion. It including the tubing, and they also put the gutters around the house, they have to do that. Around the perimeter of the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2016

07/26/2017

There were two people. It was leaking when it first started to rain, I noticed it was leaking. They are going to come out on September 12th, and fix the leak. I noticed the leak with the first rain. They got it all done in one day. They came in morning, and got it done in one day. It was an all day affair. They left the area very clean. I didn't find anything, but one little thing. It was a piece ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed the gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2016

06/29/2017

Our consultant, Ryan Overcash was great to work with. His detailed inspection identified three small additional areas that needed minor patching. Ryan was very informative and educational when describing what he found and the potential solutions for our situation. The work was completed as promised. All during the process and afterwards, Ryan communicated with us to be assured that we were complet...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A small section of the stem wall was chipping off and the rebar was exposed. This area was repaired with new material. There were three other areas that were patched.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2017

thanks [Member Name Removed], I will pass on your compliments to Ryan and the crews.

06/08/2017

They drive in from Phoenix and do many jobs, if your job is not the first one scheduled for the day your appt time is at the mercy of how well the other jobs go

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation repair work on back side of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2017

08/08/2016

Service was great. Very professional and helpful. Inspector deemed foundation to be in good shape and no service was needed. Offered some recommendations to ensure that the foundation remains in good shape.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed an inspection of newly discovered cracks in foundation of 30+ year old house

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2015

05/17/2014

Jack is friendly and knowledgable in his business.  After the free evaluation Jack suggested that I could perform the work myself.  He was very willing to fix the problem but suggested that I could do this straight-forward job myself and save money.  Jack is a honest man and I highly recommend him and his company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluation of a home foundation problem.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2014

Thank you so much for your review, our team is delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience with our team, especially since our customers “Satisfaction“is our main priority. I will also inform Jack that you were pleased with his honesty. Your business is much appreciated, thank you again for choosing ARIZONA FOUNDATION SOLUTIONS. Sincerely, The Team at Arizona Foundation Solutions

05/03/2013

They told me I did not need a foundation repair at this time. He advised me to keep an eye on the crack and that if it got worse I could address it later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was pleasant and prompt.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2013

Residential and commercial, Foundation Inspection & Repair, Concrete repair, Pressure Grouting and Radon.

New Concrete foundations & masonry work.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available