Orangutan Home Services

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since March 2012

B Rated | 183 Reviews

Additional Contact name - Jordy Scott Tessler Additional phones - (520) 882-7767, (520) 616-2434, (800) 795-9076. Additional Fax - (520) 206-0606....

Top Hatter Air Duct Cleaning Company

We clean air ducts, fireplaces & dryer vents. We guarantee all our work and have been in business since 1987. The Top Hatter is a family owned air duct cleaning company serving Arizona. Our well trained, courteous employees have been welcomed into the valley homes because of our reputation for integrity and our strong work ethic. We , dryer vents, fireplaces and more! Call us today and visit our website online for complete information on our cleaning services.

10/07/2019

They have been very concise, do the job well, and I have never had any problems. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed my air conditioning and they service it. They also replaced the outside faucet and check all the plumbing.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

01/12/2019

They didn't show up. I contacted them 2 times this morning and waited for them. They didn't show up!! I will not recommend them for anything!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning service

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/08/2019

According to the plumber I actually did not need a Pressure Reducing Valve installed ( I was quoted a few months back). I asked his twin brother who worked for the company as well to give me estimates of jobs that I would need to get done in the future and this was the only thing that he sent. Now his brother (Ricky Nevins) does the job on the estimate, but when he saw my pipes he realized that th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install a Pressure reducing valve

CATEGORY plumbing

01/02/2019

DO NOT do business with this company. Maintenance contract was not honored on existing ac/heater. Instead, they sent a salesman who told us the existing unit originally installed by them was too expensive to repair & must be replaced , even though still under maintenance contract. We later determined that we paid approx $3000. to much for new unit. When we called to say that the new unit is causin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance under service contract

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/16/2018

The air conditioners are now clean I guess, but who charges $650 dollars an hour for labor? This is not ethical. We expected this to take about 5-6 hr to do 3 air conditioners which would average about $235. per hour for the techician. We thought this was high but not totally unreasonable. What a surprise when he leaves after 2 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
air conditioner coils, filters and fans cleaned. No parts needed....other than cleaning supplys.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air conditioning, heating, plumbing, insulation, pest control, home security & HVAC.

Replacement Estimates