Nez Lawn Care, LLC

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

9010 S Priest Dr

Tempe, AZ 85284

We have the experience and dedication to assist with all of your lawn care and maintenance services. Residential and commercial. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Landscaping, lawn and yard work, mowing, edging, bush trimming, and MORE! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

lawn care (14)leaf removal (3)lawn treatment (3)lawn & landscaping (3)dumpster rental (2)tree service (1)

08/25/2020

We needed a one time clean up. I was contacted very quickly by Nez Lawn Care after I chose several businesses to compare. He was able to evaluate job same day, we agreed on price for job and work was completed all in the same day. We were very pleased with the job done. The prompt response was extremely appreciated, we have had far too many experiences with businesses that are either difficult to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn and Yard Work

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

08/20/2020

I felt good about Cisco from hearing him the first time when he left a message. He was willing to discuss the pricing which helped me a great deal. When he showed up the work was done quickly and efficiently. I will have him back for tree work without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn and Yard Work

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

08/20/2020

He responded very rapidly which I appreciate it did the job he said he was going to do.Would hire again if I needed them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard cleanup and weed removal

CATEGORY lawn service,dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

08/15/2020

He did a great job! Super hard worker, he knocked out everything I'm a few hours and did it at a fair price. Would definitely hire him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weed Removal

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2020

08/14/2020

I live in PA but needed some lawn and yard work done for our rental home in Scottsdale AZ. I got a callback from Cisco less than an hour after submitting a quote request via AngiesList and gave the details of the work I wanted done. He stopped by the property to have a look the same day and called me back with the price. I agreed to move forward and he started the work immediately, and finished up...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prepare soil and seed lawn, sprinkler repairs, trimming, etc.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2020

08/10/2020

Service was fast and efficient. Nice job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General yard work and cactus removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2020

08/10/2020

Cisco is fabulous! He came over to give me a quote. His quote was more than fair. He started the work immediately and did an awesome job. I will have him back next month to help me plant and then regularly for maintenance. Can’t say enough good things about him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2020

D

07/28/2020

Called back but did not give estimate - he wasn't interested.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn mowing

CATEGORY dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

I called her texted her and left email no response when I got the notification to do a job

07/26/2020

work was done well and in timely fashion very satisfied

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn and Yard Work

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2020

07/23/2020

Amazing! I highly recommend! Not only is he fast, he's extremely accommodating and friendly! Thank you so much for all your hard work and I look forward to working with you again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Fertilization & Treatment

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

Landscaping, lawn and yard work, mowing, edging, bush trimming, bush removal, debris removal, light tree trimming, ground leveling, and MORE! Residential and commercial. We also accept Zelle and online invoice pay, in addition to cash, check, and credit/debit cards.

We do not install/repair sprinkler heads or systems -- Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check