Natural Stone Care Inc

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since August 2004

We also have the skilled craftsmen to produce the results you expect. All our experienced personnel are utilized for resources and expertise. On site meetings, inspections and tests are part of our proposal process....

Professional Landscaping Services

We are a commercial and residential Landscaping company, serving the Phoenix AZ area, Call us for a free estimate our business and our clientele continue to grow and be satisfied.

06/12/2019

This company is very professional and punctual. I received a quote and had the work done the next day. The workmanship and care made my counter tops look new again. Excellent company to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the granite counter tops in my kitchen cleaned, polished, sealed and calked.

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite,floor cleaning

04/11/2018

Sales person, David, was extremely honest, knowledgable, responsive. and helpful. Helped me create the "poultice" on my own for a better result and to save money and hassle. I talked to several other stone care companies who did not understand the intricacies of the stone I have and were just going to send in a "crew" for much more money. I am glad I was put in touch with Natural Stone Care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and sealing special stone countertop.

CATEGORY marble & granite,floor cleaning

05/10/2017

NA, only received estimate. No work has been performed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have not used their service, received estimate. How do I stop receiving requests for services when all that I have requested is an estimate.

CATEGORY floor cleaning

09/23/2016

They did a great job! They explained everything they were doing and gave me tips on maintaining the stone. I had contacted two other companies in addition to this one, however my job was too small for them. Thank you Natural Stone Care of taking my "little" project! I will be calling you again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a tumbled travertine tub surround that I needed to have the caulking removed, the tile and grout cleaned and sealed and then re-caulked.

CATEGORY pavers, gravel,floor cleaning

02/09/2016

The owner, Hank, is very knowledgeable, honest and reliable.  He and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with.  He really knows his business better than anyone else we interviewed.  They did a beautiful job cleaning our marbella stone floors which included filling holes and some restoration and we couldn't be happier with the results.  He even said he can restore our saltillo tile on the pa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean/Restore my stone floor

CATEGORY ceramic tile,pavers, gravel,floor cleaning

Cleaning, Honing, Sealing, Polishing, All Natural Stone Floors, Vanities, Showers, & Walls

installation