Mood Swings Salon & Skin Spa

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since October 2011

Mood Swings Salon and Skin Spa offers great hair cuts and styles. They are a Tempe hair salon, Phoenix hair salon, and Scottsdale hair salon. They have many hair stylist ready to meet your needs....

06/27/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aubriel cut my hair for several years. She recently left, but if I still lived nearby I would keep using the salon. It is on the expensive side but the stylists are excellent and they give scalp and hand massages with the hair cuts! Lively atmosphere, Aveda products. Consistent quality.

CATEGORY hair salon

08/19/2013

I love this location. My only complaint is that I may want to switch stylists soon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hair cut

CATEGORY nail salons

01/09/2013

Mood Swings has an awesome and very professional staff as well as providing impeccable services. The price may appear on the high side but with the service and expertise you receive, it is very much worth it. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful, offering coffee, tea or water and simply making sure that I was being taken care of. I have never had to wait over 8 minutes for my appointment an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had hair extensions removed and new one put in as well as having my hair colored and trimmed. The hair stylist was very experienced and knowledgeable regarding hair extensions as well as being a great colorist. I trust her to care for my very thin and fine hair and feel that she will make sure that my hair gets proper treatment. I even got a wonderful hand massage as product had to remain on my hair and that was nice (I had never had that treatment before).

CATEGORY hair salon

12/29/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The best hair salon experience from the moment I entered the salon until I left. Everyone was kind and courteous and helpful. My hair stylist was very knowledgeable and made sure that I was happy with my hair before I left. I would recommend this salon to anyone.

CATEGORY nail salons

Mood swings Salon and Skin Spa is a Tempe beauty salon that specializes in hair and skin care, but has beauty services for virtually everything including makeup, nails, and more.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover