House Doctors of Phoenix-Scottsdale

A18 REVIEWS

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since August 2014

1753 E Broadway Rd Suite 101-483

Tempe, AZ 85282

The professional handyman service you can trust for all of your home improvements and repairs. We provide the highest level of professional workmanship, that's why all of our technicians are screened, licensed and insured. Our uniformed staff will show up on time and complete your projects to your satisfaction, providing you with the kind of reliability, quality and service you deserve. Our mission is to make home repair and improvements easier for you. We promise to treat your home like it's our own. You can trust House Doctors to take care of all of your home improvement needs. Our goal is for complete customer satisfaction on every job, that's why our labor is guaranteed for one full year. Give us a call today to help you transform your home into the one you've always desired!...

Handyman Services (16)Drywall (4)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (3)General Remodeling (2)Exterior Painting (1)Flooring Sales and Installation (1)Ceramic Tile (1)Garage and Shed Building (1)Interior Painting (1)Pressure Washing (1)Ceiling Fans (1)Unfinished Carpentry (1)

05/24/2018

I have very pleased with House Doctors. I will recommend and use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling Fan Installation, Residing of Shed, Door Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2017

05/09/2018

All work done to my complete satisfaction. NOTE: While credit cards are accepted they add a 3% service charge on all, not just American Express. This may be a problem for some and should be clearly noted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2018

05/07/2018

All work was completed in a satisfactory manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various house hold repairs

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring, handyman service, pressure washing, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

08/18/2017

Bottom Line? Fair pricing, good communication, on time and on budget. Rare to find. I now have them in my contact list as my go to guys for anything else in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was the first time I had used House Doctors. They provided repair service for a large crack in my travertine tile that ran the length of my kitchen. House Doctors came out within a few days and sent me an estimate that was very reasonable. They sent a 20+ year experienced tile guy that did such a good job you would never know the crack was ever there. So after that good experience I hired them to install gutters around the home. Again, they impressed me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2017

08/14/2017

never was contacted by contractor after email request

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water damage from roof leak repair l

CATEGORY drywall

Sorry, but you ended up in our junk email folder...thank you for bringing that to our attention. We are still responding to inquiries from the weekend (you sent yours on Sunday at noon) and it is Tuesday 7:20 a.m. We would have responded that we don't do roofing and would refer you to a licensed roofer. Please feel free to call us at 480.940.9606 if you would like a referral.

07/12/2017

very well. A little expensive but great work from Thomas

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical and a lot of misc work

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2017

07/07/2017

they were able to complete the work without any issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
simple items that needed attention for a tenant I have.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2017

04/02/2017

Responsible, courteous, knowledgeable and timely. Would use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2017

02/07/2017

It went fantastic! Deborah was quick to have her staff examine and recommend a repair. The final bill was exactly what the estimate was. Deborah kept me updated throughout the entire process. Quick to respond, quick to repair and answer my questions! Very professional! House Doctors of Phoenix-Scottsdale are at the top of my contact list for all of my home repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a new irrigation timer box that needed watertight conduit, connector and wiring installed to get the system operational.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2017

08/04/2016

I was very impressed with House Dortors whole process. I left a message and received a call back fairly quickly. Deborah was up front with their services and cost. Then when Mark was hung up on another job she called me to let me know he was going to be late. When Mark arrived He jumped in and got the job done. He was very professional and efficient. I recommend House Doctors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace smoke alarm batteries, refrigerator filter, fix door and installed a new video door bell.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2016

Handyman. Home Repairs. Bathrooms. Kitchens. Home Modifications. Ceiling Fans. Painting. Remodeling. Fences. Gutters. Tiles. Energy Efficiency. Weatherization. Deck Maintenance. Attics. Garages. Plumbing. Basements. Patios. Power Washing.

NA