CREEPY CRAWLY PEST CONTROL

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since September 2007

Creepy Crawly Pest Control has been serving the valley since 1981. We’ll create a customized pest control plan that effectively targets cockroaches, crickets, ants and other common household pests exactly where they appear in your home—inside and out, all year long. Free Estimates & No Contracts. New Customers mention Angies List for $10 off...

No More Critters

Specializing in pest control by using home sealing services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

04/27/2018

Fantastic! Tim showed up on time the day of the inspection and had a report to us within a few hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite inspection

09/15/2017

I've used them for 35 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use them for monthly pest control.

03/04/2017

09/18/2007

I've used them now for over 10 years, and they always seem to do such a fantastic job whenever they come out. They're in and out and they're just very professional about everything. I really like them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They spray the outside and inside of my 2,000 square foot home, once a month, for scorpions.

CATEGORY pest control

Bees - Cockroaches - Black Widows - Ticks - Fleas - Crickets - Bed Bugs - Mice - Brown Recluse - Scorpions - Silverfish - Earwigs - Killer Bees - Ants - Wasps - Carpenter Bees - Beetles - Bugs - Spiders - Gophers - Carpet Beetles

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal