AHR Mechanical Services

Founded 1966 • Angie's List since October 2005

Non-commissioned based heating and air conditioning company, family owned & operated since 1966. License number 207528, 12 employees, uses subs for crane service, charges a flat rate, no travel charges....

25th Street Automotive

Ever wish you had a car guy in your corner? We're Business Ethics Award Winners. When you call 25th Street you'll talk to An ASE Certified Service Consultant, one who is also a long-time Master Technician. We provide ethical automotive repair, consultation, and long term automotive planning by providing the best possible service and products for you. We provide this service with a high level of integrity, fairness, sensitivity, honesty, trust and trustworthiness.

D

04/09/2018

1st day - no call, no show. Follow up call found that the individual got caught handing an issue at another job site. Re-scheduled appointment. 2nd day, 2.5hrs after the scheduled appointment, got a phone call that the technician was on their way. Called the office and spoke to a friendly receptionist and cancelled the replacement quote request.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested a quote for an heat pump replacement and scheduled a tech to come onsite.

01/31/2017

The two man crew (led by Juan) arrived on time, put on their booties and got to work. We went through the whole house so they could see all returns and outflow vents. They explained what they were going to do and began their work. They took pictures during their work and showed them to me as they progressed through the house. In about 4 hours they finished the job, cleaned up where they had left d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I received an estimate for cleaning our heating/cooling ductwork during a free inspection the company offers. My husband and I had noticed quite a bit more dust in the house, the estimate was reasonable and we decided to do schedule it a few weeks later.

01/23/2017

Took two days...just as they said. Completed on time and within agreed to price. Very clean. Communicated progress. Trained us on new thermostats. Highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two central a/c units.

10/06/2016

3-4 years ago had both heat pumps replaced due to age and had AHR do the work--top notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used this company for over 15 years and they have always been professional, knowledgeable and very prompt. They service both my heat pumps twice a year and have always come within 24 hrs if an emergency arose. I think they really care about their customers and their employees. I like the fact that they do not work on a commission basis with their employees which is why I left my former A/C company years ago.

CATEGORY auto repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/23/2016

The inspection and repair all went fine. The technician was diligent and careful about his work and got my AC system running again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC inspection and repair

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential HVAC equipment sales. Service on all makes, air balancing, duct systems, duct cleaning, Aeroseal duct sealing, diagnostics

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available