Max's Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since February 2016

Max's Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning is an owner/operated company. I have been cleaning carpets and air ducts for 35 years now, let me show you how our attention to detail will keep you coming back for years to come! I use all green products that are pet and child safe. Call me today for a free estimate!...

Air Care Duct Cleaning

Air Care Duct Cleaning is here to help, we guarantee punctual, expert and dependable services. We use only state of the art equipment to provide you with the absolute best possible services. By choosing Air Care Duct Cleaning you are making the right choice for your home or office safety and cleanliness.

Offers by Air Care Duct Cleaning on Angie's List

10/12/2017

Two excellent young men, Max-Anthony they did what they promise and then some. Highly recommend this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile floors cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

09/28/2017

Went very well, fast but thorough. I would recommend this company to everyone. I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just a note. I am not a relative nor an employee of this company. Just a happy client. I wanted to give a 5 STAR rating for great work. My wife and I built a home here in Buckeye, AZ 11 years ago. We needed to get our tile floors and AC ducts cleaned. We were shocked at how much better our floors looked after Max and his crew finished. The floors looked better then when they were new. Very pleased... I had an expensive carpet cleaned that my two adopted rescue puppies had pee'd all over. I was ready to throw it out but Max said he could clean it like new. He wasn't kidding, it's came out better then when we bought it. He was familiar with chemicals to be used for urine removal. It worked. Then they cleaned out our AC duct works and my wife's allergies and headaches went away. 1st time we had the AC cleaned and it made all the difference in the world. No more dust (which we get a lot out here in the Phoenix desert. Big difference... I would recommend this company to everybody. Very friendly workers, explained everything as they went along. Amazing company.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

02/22/2017

We first had a little trouble getting it set up. I think he thought I was supposed to call him and vice versa. When he came, he did a good job. It was fine. He was polite. I did pay extra because I added two room. He was competent and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a big deal for Max's Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning.

01/31/2017

It went fine and the carpet looks much better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed some paths in the carpet cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

01/16/2017

Max did a good job - we're happy with the services performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

Carpet Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Pet Odor Removal, Rug Cleaning, Tile Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, & Chimney Cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check