JDR CONTRACTING INC.

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since July 2016

We are a family owned and operated contracting company based in Surprise, Arizona. We are licensed, bonded, and insured for commercial and residential projects, specializing in residential remodels and renovations. JDR CONTRACTING INC. Focuses on every aspect of each process from the design and planning phase, through demolition and reconstruction, through to completion assuring quality and high standards are met throughout each project. JDR CONTRACTING INC Vision is simple, to provide the highest quality products and craftsmanship to each project so that we can stand proudly behind all of our products & services and customer satisfaction is met or exceeded, and to provide excellent customer service and build strong relationships with all of our customers so that all customers will be future customers ....

Flortek LLC

57  REVIEWS
Flortek LLC

We are a family owned company, myself, Paul, my son Tim, & my grandson Micah. We do all types of concrete work. Concrete demolition & removal. Acid staining. Acrylic Lace. Barbecues. Concrete countertops. Concrete grinding & diamond polishing. Terrazzo. We accept all major credit cards. Call Paul at:623-302-3060

08/05/2018

We couldn't be happier. Jeff and Roberto did a fantastic job and we would hire them back for sure with our next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel of our guest bathroom

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed] for another opportunity to help with your home remodeling projects, Always a pleasure working with you and looking forward to the next project!

06/05/2018

Amazing! I obtained three quotes and Jeff was the only one who listened to what I wanted to do and made it happen with the money I had. Very professional, excellent work AND he was great with my dogs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel and complete floor replacement after water damage

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the positive review!, you were a complete joy to work with and it is always nice to hear that we are doing a great job!

11/26/2016

Great work, on time, quick to come up with solutions when faced with an unexpected problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flat roof sealant and repair; $2,046; 10/20/14 Shower repair/remodel; $3,870; 05/12/2015

CATEGORY roofing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

11/26/2016

It was completed in a timely manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flat roof repair and sealing

CATEGORY roofing

11/24/2016

We were very pleased with the workmanship! Being able to walk into a shower instead of stepping up into a tub to shower is awesome and makes it safe for us! We love the hidden shower drain and glass sinks! Thank you Jeff!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled and updated two 1981 bathrooms.

CATEGORY remodeling