GO FETCH DELIVERY

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since September 2006

Not Rated| 8 Reviews

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE. CAN CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL FOR WORK....

Junk King Phoenix

42  REVIEWS
Junk King Phoenix

Junk-King is a junk removal service. We provide a free, no-obligation estimate. In most cases, we can complete the job immediately. We are fully Licensed, Bonded and Insured. We are rated #1 in Customer Satisfaction. We accept credit cards, checks and cash as payment. We recycle or repurpose 60% of everything we pick up. Pick-ups can be very conveniently scheduled by calling 1-888-888-JUNK(5865).

04/09/2009

Chuck, the owner, carried bags of soil from curb to backyard saving me the work. Cheerful, efficient attitude and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivered bags of garden supplies.

CATEGORY delivery service

09/29/2008

They were professional and punctual and the quoted price remained the same.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved an extremely heavy upright piano that has broken wheels and did an excellent job.

CATEGORY piano moving

08/01/2008

Excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Picked up sofa set from a wholesale store, delivered in downtown Scottsdale and also hauled the old set.

CATEGORY delivery service

07/09/2007

The service was great. They were able to come out the very same day that I called. They showed up on time and were very courteous. They moved the piano with care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an upright older and very heavy piano moved from my family room to the garage.

CATEGORY piano moving

06/15/2007

Very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved items from a storage facility to my home in Surprise and the remainder to an apartment in Phoenix. On time and very professional. Recommend them. -Randy and Linda Gress.

CATEGORY moving companies

HAULING, DELIVERIES-FURNITURE, MOVING, AND DUMP HAULING.

HAUL ROCKS OR DIRT. HANDYMEN.