Arizona Eye Institute & Cosmetic Laser Center

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since October 2008

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Led by Sun City plastic surgeon and ophthalmologist Emilio M. Justo, MD, Arizona Eye Institute & Cosmetic Laser Center offers plastic surgery, liposuction, eye surgery, facial rejuvenation, eyelid tightening, laser cataracts & more. When it comes to plastic surgery or eye surgery, you want to make sure that your surgeon is an expert – one who has years of experience and an intimate familiarity with some of the most advanced procedures available. Our founder and medical director, Dr. Emilio M. Justo, has always been on the lookout for tools and techniques that will allow the best care for his patients. Contact us today....

02/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full eye examination by an opthamologist to assess eye health.  Acuity examination.

03/04/2013

No problems or complications.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cataract removal - both eyes. Have been clients for five years. Extremely satisfied; recommend most higly.

D

06/17/2012

First of all, you do not know exactly what the treatment is before you enter the room for treatment. The treatment is painful and I am not a sissy. I still have pain in the one calf and ankle area over three months later. My ankles are horribly swollen and they have not gone down at all. I think the enlarged ankles are more offensive to look at than the spider veins. The spider veins did not go aw...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spider Vein treatment from a Groupon. I probably should have left when I had to wait over 45 minutes to be seen.

CATEGORY cosmetic surgery

04/04/2012

They were great and I would recommend them to everyone. They were awesome. It took me longer to fill out paper work than the actual surgery took.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had laser eye surgery at The Laser Eye Institute.

CATEGORY ophthalmology

Laser Eyelid Surgery, Premier multifocal lens implants, Plastic surgery, Ophthalmology, Liposuction, Eye surgery, Brow lift & neck lift, Laser skin resurfacing, Facial rejuvenation, Eyelid tightening, Routine vision care, Dry eye, Diabetic eye treatment. Retinal conditions, Glaucoma Injectables and dermal fillers, Latisse for thicker, longer eyelashes, Permanent makeup, Lip augmentation, Sclerotherapy, Laser hair removal, Skin care, Obagi, Medical-grade skin treatments and products

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Financing Available