Fix-it With Flannery Handyman Services

A20 REVIEWS

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since May 2012

8626 W Lufkin Dr

Strawberry, AZ 85544

All around Handyman. We don't do it all, but what we do...we take pride in. The owner is naturally detail oriented which works well when it comes to how we complete work for our customers. We've been doing this on and off since 1980, but now full-time since 2005. We have no employees, but have some retired tradesmen that help when the job calls for more than just one body. NOTE: When trying to contact us by phone please keep in mind that we're frequently out of phone range, so please leave a message if we miss you, and your call will be returned as soon as possible. We offer PayPal as a way to make it easier for our customers to use their payment of choice, ie. Credit Cards or Debit Cards. We proudly offer a 10% savings to all Seniors, U.S. Veterans, and Single Moms. **Serving Strawberry, Payson & Pine and The Rim Country of Arizona**...

Handyman Services (19)Ceiling Fans (4)Electrical (4)Lawn Irrigation (3)Doors (2)Animal & House Sitting (2)Plumbing (1)

05/12/2019

We could not have been more pleased. Terry did a wonderful job at a very fair price. He was very cautious and made sure everything was done right. If you live in Payson, Strawberry, Pine or surrounding area we highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical, replacing several light fixtures and installing gfi plugins.

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

How lucky we are to have great customers such as yourselves. Thank you so much for the very kind words (and review)! Now we have to continue to live up to that...LOL! Again, thanks for the work!

09/16/2017

Having said that, we could not have anticipated how happy we would be with the quality of work Terry performed! He was thorough, efficient, hardworking and professional. The job ended up being exactly what we wanted and we owe it all to Terry’s expertise. We have more projects lined up in the future and Terry will be the one … and only … call we make! We can’t recommend him highly enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We recently purchased a home in Payson with a large, unfinished basement. As our first project, we decided that we wanted to divide the basement into two rooms. One for my husband’s music endeavors and the other as a playroom for our grandchildren. We interviewed several different tradespeople and selected Terry based on a few factors: (1) He was very personable and we found it easy to discuss the scope of the job with him; (2) he was skilled in all of the tasks associated with the job (electrical, construction framing, texturing, etc.); and (3) his price was extremely reasonable.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2017

How did we get so lucky to find a great customer like you? Thank you for the kind words, and for the work!

05/17/2017

The work was accomplished professionally and in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a front door

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2017

Thank you for the kind words and taking your time to give us a review. It's always nice to meet new customers, like you, who are a pleasure to work for and bring a positive experience to our work. (And thanks for that referral you sent as well!)

09/21/2016

Terry provides prompt and professional service. Always a pleasure to work with and my mom just loves him. Certainly my go to guy in Payson AZ. Even when I think I know what I want, he gave good advice on the alternatives and helped guide the projects along. I have no problem recommending him and give him an A+ in service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned bathroom vents and installed vertical blinds, ceiling fan, GFCI garage outlets, door knobs and deadbolts, replaced a switch, and painted soffit/fascia board along roof line.

CATEGORY electrician, handyman service, ceiling fans, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2016

It is always a good thing to find nice customers and even better when they turn out to be customers as nice as you and your Mom. Thank you for your kind words and wonderful review. We're just doing our job!

04/18/2016

I trust Terry to watch over my home,  If there ever were an issue while was away, I know Terry can handle it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Terry does an excellent job as a handyman.  He also watches my house on a weekly basis while I'm away as I am a seasonal resident.

CATEGORY handyman service, pet sitters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2016

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]. We're happy we've been able to assist you by house watching for you while you're away and maintaining your home-away-from-home. Having customers like you helps to make our job much more worthwhile! Thanks again!

03/31/2016

Terry is meticulous, clean , efficient and has the ability to think outside the box.  He communicates well and does a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Terry did a variety handyman service to my house.  Fixed a sliding door, hung drapery, installed new faucets, hung ceiling fans, and many other items.

CATEGORY handyman service, pet sitters, plumbing, ceiling fans, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2016

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed]. Your kind words mean the world to us and we do truly appreciate your business and confidence in us. Over the past 2+ years of House Watching, landscape maintenance, and completing your handyman needs, we've come to find out what great folks come from Fargo. Again, thank you!

11/06/2015

I wish Angie's List allowed me to give Terry an A+ rating because he is above and beyond excellent. If you are looking for a friendly, knowledgeable, prompt, reasonably priced handyman, I unconditionally recommend Fix It with Flan the Handyman. Thanks, Angie's List! This was a great find!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed two broken drawers and bedroom a window, and did tall-ladder work around the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2015

Thank you for that very nice review and your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know that we are doing right by our customers and helping put your mind at ease by getting those smoke detector batteries replaced for your Mom. Especially with her smoke detectors at a 15' height, its good to get called-in to help where safety is concerned. It was a pleasure meeting both of you, a...

07/16/2015

Service was great!  He left everything very neat and clean. Very friendly and a job well done.  This is the second time we have used Terry and we will definitely call upon him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a counter top, cabinets, cut out counter for sink.  Put together large office furniture.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2015

Thanks so much for the very nice review. We're happy we could be of service and help you to get your projects completed.

01/22/2015

Terry and his son Chad fixed irrigation issues and a warped exterior door we had. They were diligent, communicative, hard-working and just nice men. They stayed late to make sure the job was done and done well. They were all you could ask for in a handyman. They were timely and fair priced as well. I would recommend them to anyone and I look forward to working with them in the future. Great experi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed irrigation and a warped door

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2015

It is always a good thing to find nice customers and even better when they turn out to be customers that are as nice as the Bertolas. Thank you for your kind words and wonderful review. We're just doing our job!

12/31/2014

He is very personable and knowledgeable.  He gave me a good estimate for other jobs.  He is willing to do all different jobs from little to big.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed light bulbs, did repairs, and other handyman jobs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2014

Handyman Service – Property Management, Ceiling Fans, Light Fixtures, Sprinkler Repair & Upgrade, Sheet Rock Repair, Picture & Artwork Hanging, Doorbell Repair, Holiday Decorating, Hauling, & 2nd Home/Luxury Cabin Watching.

Home & Office Remodeling. Carpet or flooring Installation, Brain Surgery.

Not Applicable