Enkin Enterprises

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since October 2011

C Rated | 3 Reviews

Additional contact name - Lori L Hostetler. Additional DBA - EEI....

N.C. Plumbing Handyman Services

Hello Sierra Vista! My name is Luis and I will be happy to serve you! I I have 21 years of experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! We offer emergency service 24/7

10/26/2012

Once the inspector came and suggested (it was not a requirement) that some more brackets, that were not included in the plans, be installed, they came out the next day, for no additional charge, and installed several hurricane type brackets.  I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a pole barn installed and did not have a lot of time to get it done before I had to move my horses onto the property.  They completed the work in a timely manner.

CATEGORY remodeling

07/13/2012

I called them for an initial estimate which they provided timely. Shortly after I asked them to do the work. They worked with our tenant to find a time agreeable to get access to the house and do the job. The job was done timely and at a fair price. They came to my home to collect a check for the work. I would use these guys again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had damage from a water leak from the swamp cooler. They repaired / replaced the ceiling sheet rock, textured and painted the area to match the rest of the room. They did a good job for a fair price.

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

10/24/2011

These guys are horrible. If you are not on top of them they will look to cut corners and move on to other jobs at other properties. The owner's response is false... yes, I was charged for the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is one of the worst general contractors in the area. Be extremely careful as they will overprice you.  Also, you will have to inspect their work to ensure things are done to standard. They will try to get away with things if you let them.  They repaired drywall in my house that I had to have them fix errors on and they also "repaired" an outdoor faucet that I had to pay a plumber an additional fee to repair their poor work. They also failed to repaint my walls with the correct color sheen not once but twice and ended up repainting the entire wall with a sheen that I did not care for.  They are not in the business of making customers happy as I  overheard the workers complaining about my stringent urge to ensure their work was done to standard.  HOME OWNER BEWARE!!!!!!!

CATEGORY remodeling

Think he is confused with another contractor. We painted blemishes beyond anybodys standards. This was a project generated from a proprty management company and there was NO charge to the client.

Brick working, carpentry, color matching, construction, customizing, electrical, energy improvements, flat work, framing, general inspections, installation, maintenance, millwork, new construction, painting, patching, plumbing, referrals, reinforcing, remodeling, removals, repairs, tenant improvements, tiling, upgrading & water storage.