Daynes, DR. Lincoln J.

Angie's List since March 2012

10/07/2013

After a length wait, he checked my eyes and said they hadn't changed any since last year. He said I should take the capsules I Caps for healthy eyes and gave me a $2.00 coupon for them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual Checkup

CATEGORY ophthalmology

07/18/2012

Great every time! Details included above. Also, great office staff; they were friendly and helpful. I've always had a pleasant experience there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Made an appointment to have eyes examined for glasses and check on contacts. He was thorough, informative, knowledgable and had good communication skills and bed-side manner. Very friendly too. Bought 2 pairs of glass and contacts. He seemed less expensive than other eye doctors, and had good frame choices available. July 2012- poked my eye with a branch. He saw me immediately, and said that I had sliced my cornea and scratched the tissue over my cornea. He was calm and didn't alarm me, put anitbiotics in my eye; the next day was the 4th of July, and told me to call his cell phone listed on the office recording if I had any problems. 3 weeks, and so far it's fine. Really like him. I feel he's knowledgable, in his field, honest, trustworthy, kind and reliable. Great doctor! Will continue to go there.

CATEGORY ophthalmology,optometrist

06/13/2012

I like them. He did a good job. They might me a little less expensive than some places in town. He had the ability to actually make the glasses locally so I would get them quicker.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Daynes Optical for my eye care. I have an astigmatism.

CATEGORY optometrist

03/22/2012

He is very prompt and they offer courteous service. They do all their glass work there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Daynes is my ophthalmologist. My last appointee was for new glasses.

CATEGORY ophthalmology