MEXIDONA IMPORTERS LTD

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since August 2010

Welcome to Mexidona of Sedona! At Mexidona, we believe it's the personal touches that separate a HOUSE from a HOME. This is the reason we travel to remote villages in Mexico to find one of a kind treasures. With a mix of rustic and refined elements to choose from, fully furnishing your home is effortless at Mexidona. Need a custom crafted piece for that special "Wow" factor? We can have your vision created to your specification. Come explore the true flavor of Mexico at Mexidona in Sedona!...

Rose Electric

30  REVIEWS
Rose Electric

Rose Electric has been in business since 1998, and all employees have a minimum of 10 years of electrical experience. Based in Flagstaff AZ. and serving the surrounding areas. Whether you need a minor electrical repair completed or a custom electrical fixture installed, we're ready for the job. Emergency service is available, and same day service if the job allows for it. - Please call Rose Electric at 928-606-3556 today for all your commercial or residential electrical service needs, and additional details.

09/16/2016

As soon as I walked in, I was immediately welcomed in such a positive manner by the staff and offered a free mocha!. They told me exactly where everything is and that I could even CUSTOM ORDER THINGS! As an artist, I love the Day of The Dead skulls but wanted to choose my colors! I asked if it was possible to get a red skull with black designs and they told me it was more than possible! I grabbed ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking for a Mexican Serape and anything Day of The Dead! I was recommended by a friend that was good friends with the owner!

CATEGORY furniture sales,custom furniture

09/06/2016

It was superb!  The piece came in and it was better than we could have imagined.  They entire staff at Mexidona was a joy to work with!  We recommend people to them all the time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided excellent customer service.  They did drawings of the piece I wanted to great detail.  Provided pricing in a reasonable time frame.  We ordered the piece for our living room

CATEGORY furniture sales,custom furniture