CREATIVE FLOORING DESIGNS INC

Angie's List since October 2008

C Rated | 4 Reviews

COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. MAILING ADDRESS: PO BOX 3905, SEDONA, AZ 86340. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

Arizona Floor Works

Owner does the work himself to control quality. We accept cash, check, or credit cards.

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet sale and installation / granite materials and installation. |The owner is very helpful and his staff followed up on every detail. I will use them again if the need arises. I highly recommend them. | |Mary Pratt

CATEGORY carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring,marble & granite

01/19/2014

Anything I needed to try at home was graciously heaped into my car. No rush, no expectation... simply wonderful service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am looking for tile for a new house.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

04/03/2012

We spoke directly with David Harvey.  We went into his store on Coffee Pot Drive and viewed  ceramic tile, he and his staff helped us select a tile for our home.  We were very exact with Mr. Harvey that we did not want to even begin the project if it could not be 100% complete by 3/26/12 as we would begin living in our home as of that date.  We knew it would be a tight schedule and were hesitant t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Creative Flooring, Inc. to remove the hardwood floor in our home and put ceramic tile in. DO NOT hire this company.  See Arizona Contractor search: http://www.azroc.gov/forms/contractorsearch.html .  As of this date (4/2/12) three licenses.  One revoked (for four disciplinary complaints), one suspended (1 disciplinary complaint), one expired/suspended (for lack of bond). Creative Flooring has not been able to legitimately do business since August 2011.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring

10/11/2011

Please see above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took my deposit for carpet and installation and then wouldn't return phone calls. Had to physically hang out in their store to talk to owner who gave us excuses for weeks ("forgot to order carpet," "carpet lost in transit", etc.) Took weeks of effort and a call from the carpet manufacturer's rep to get our deposit back. We've heard from others in the community that many folks have had similar bad experiences. Do not use this company!

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring

ARIZONA FLAGSTONE, NATURAL STONE TILE, CERAMIC & GLASS TILE, CULTURED STONE & PAVERS, GRANITE FABRICATION, WOOD FLOORING, LAMINATE/VINYL, CORK, BAMBOO, RUGS, RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL CARPET.