STRIKE FORCE TERMITE & PEST CONTROL

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since July 2004

B Rated | 6 Reviews

Action Termite & Pest Control

Locally Family Owned & Operated, Action Termite & Pest Control Has Been Servicing The Valley Since 1969! Every employee is highly experienced in the business and constantly continuing their education. Standing out from our competitors, we've built an excellent reputation from local home owners by providing invaluable service at a fair price.

Offers by Action Termite & Pest Control on Angie's List

03/31/2014

Strike force checked my home before I bought it , so I thought I would use them again for the same purpose. I was told 3/31/14 between 8am - 1pm, well they never called and they never showed up. I sent an email asking why and haven't heard back yet. I took  a whole day off work for this ...What a waist of time. I don't know what I ever did to them to warrant a no response to the appointment. Well ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing , because they never called or showed up.

06/26/2012

The inspector, Darren McDaniel, found no termites or evidence of termites (home is only 4 years old) but wrote up sever conditions that he said were conducive to termites.  The conditions he identified were escessive moisture and faulty grade.  His excessive moisture was due to a stain on the bottom shelf of the linen closet that he attributed to a water stain.  Really?  On the bottom shelf of the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite inspection on home purchase.

09/16/2004

I USE THIS COMPANY FOR MANY TERMITE INSPECTIONS AND PEST CONTROL IN MY BUSINESS. THEY ARE ALWAYS PROMPT AND EFFICIENT WHICH MAKES ME FEEL COMFORTABLE. THEY DO A COMPLETE JOB AND INSPECT ALL AREAS OF THE HOMES. THEY PROMPTLY SUBMIT A REPORT OF THEIR FINDINGS FOR YOUR INFORMATION AND ARE EQUIPPED TO REPAIR ANY PROBLEMS TOO.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
PERFORMED SEVERAL TERMITE INSPECTIONS ON HOMES IN ALL PRICE RANGES AND SQUARE FOOTAGE.

08/21/2004

STRIKE FORCE WAS RECOMMENDED TO ME BY PEST 'R US EXTERMINATING, SO I FELT VERY ASSURED OF THEIR SERVICE. MAKING AN APPOINTMENT WAS VERY EASY AND THE RECEPTIONIST WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND INFORMATIVE. THEIR SERVICE WAS PROMPT AND EFFICIENT. WE ARE VERY SATISFIED.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TREATED KITCHEN FOR TERMITES. TERMIDOR W/3 YR. $125.00 TRENCH. TREAT AND SPOT TREAT INSIDE.

08/05/2004

MIKE, OUR SERVICE REP, IS BEYOND BELIEF. HE EVEN HAS COME BACK THE NEXT DAY AFTER OUR SERVICE BECAUSE HE REMEMBERED A PLACE HE DIDN'T INSPECT OR SPRAY, AND DOES IT FOR NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE! UNBELIEVABLE QUALITY!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MONTHLY PEST CONTROL SERVICE FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS.