Sir Grout Phoenix

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since December 2008

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout, stone and wood restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - No Sanding wood floor refinishing - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day....

Martin's All Floors Service LLC

Martin's All Floors Service has been in business since 2001. We are a "Family" owned and operated floor cleaning and polishing business. We pride ourselves on the importance of building and maintaining a more personal long lasting relationship with our customers. As a company and family we stand by the services we offer. Our goal is to earn you as our customer and build that lifelong relationship. We are a small company that does all of our own work. If you have Dirty Floors give our family a call. We look forward to doing business with you!

06/10/2020

fantastic!!! They did what was a hard job--for a person like me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some tile put in the areas I could not have done when I started.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile

Thank You [Member Name Removed]!!

10/02/2019

The work was done as promised by knowledgeable, professional workers. We are very pleased with our "new" floor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean and seal ceramic tile/grout throughout our house and walk-in shower. Also, repair some grout in our shower.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,floor cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

03/22/2019

Sir Grout did an excellent job of cleaning, repairing and color sealing our whole house and master shower. The tile/grout looks brand new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired and color sealed grout.

CATEGORY floor cleaning

01/12/2019

really well, the owner, as well as staff, were very reliable and knew how to work, a very clean job, they cleaned up afterward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
refinish saltillo tiles

CATEGORY floor cleaning

01/08/2019

Bryan came in same day I called, gave me what I thought to be a reasonable estimate for the job to be done, Scheduling the job was quick and Bryan and his team came to my home within a couple of days to refinish my tiles, the job was done in one day. I am very happy with the result, my floor looks beautiful although more than 70 years old. Price service, professionalism, everything is above expect...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean and refinish Saltillo tiles

CATEGORY flooring,floor cleaning

Cleaning, sealing, and restoration of grout, tile, and natural stone. Our services make grout stain resistant, waterproof, and mold and mildew resistant. Recaulking showers, baths, back splashes. Sealing, honing and polishing of natural stone (floors, countertops, showers, etc). Remove and replace cracked tiles and regrouting. Water damage repair of tiled areas, showers. High durability coatings for high traffic areas. No sanding wood floors refinishing. Slip resistant applications.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check