Sal's Services

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since August 2004

Not a licensed contractor- Exempt from licensing requirement according to Handyman Exception (ARS §32-1121.A.14)...

Donhauser Plumbing Inc

Donhauser Plumbing is a family owned and operated company, licensed (Registrar of Contractors), bonded and insured. Our business was established in 1983. We pride ourselves in doing quality work at a fair price. We are open Monday thru Friday. Saturday and Sunday by appointment only. We do not accept credit cards and we request payment upon completion, cash or check only.

07/02/2014

I just like him very much. He was very friendly and he did everything right. He went out and got something for my hummingbird feeder that would make it look more attractive to hang. He bought an accessory for it and advised me how to hand it and what he thought so that was nice, very creative for him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He hung a hummingbird feeder for me and he moped up some detergent that had spilled in my laundry room floor. He changed the air filters and he did a few other things.

05/05/2014

It went fine. He works quickly and professionally. He is reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He plastered and painted our walls, he cemented stones, and he put in a cedar closet previously and did finishing work on that.

05/01/2014

The appointment was at 5.30.   He never showed up nor did he call.   When my husband texted him almost an hour later, he responded by asking who this was and said that he was working a long day and was not yet done.  Then he claimed that we never sent him the contact information so he assumed that we were not interested.   That text definitely went through.   Subsequent and many communications wer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He suggested the day and time of an appointment to go over our list of jobs to be done around the house.    He was working not 10 minutes away from the house which was very convenient for him.

05/01/2014

I am very glad I called Sal's Handyman Services.  He was courteous,knowledgeable, and efficient. My husband and I were very pleased with the high quality of his work. His price was very reasonable and he was trustworthy in that he completed all tasks that he promised he would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dry wall repair on front porch, installed shower door, repaired shower tile, touch up painting on bathroom floor boards, and replaced grout in shower.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,handyman service,plumbing,interior painters

04/25/2014

I found him on Angie's List.  The price was good.  He was very personable, just followed up and showed up on time.  He did all the little things that he was supposed to do.  He was good.  I would use him again for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Sal's Services to do some electrical work and some basic handyman stuff around the house.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service

Handyman, Tile Installation & Repair, Drywall, Painting Interior & Exterior, Plumbing, Electrical, Stone Veneer

Cabinet Refacing/Restoration, Concrete - Pouring & Repair, Plastering, Stucco