My Computer Works

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

7975 N Hayden Rd #C-320

Scottsdale, AZ 85258

When your P.C. , Tablet or Cell Phone has you stumped you need an American based tech team on speed dial: Call Now: 877-378-9258. Remote, online, and in home support from the good old USA. In need of a performance improving tune-up? Have a virus or spyware issue? We have you covered. Have questions about a program, your printer, importing photos, working with websites, working with your computer, or just needing advice on what to buy? My Computer Works membership gives you go to access to the IT support you need, a data-back up solution second to none, and training all in one place....

computer repair (230)computer training (14)home theater and stereo installation (9)cell phone service (3)computer store (1)

06/21/2020

They ended up rolling windows 10 back to windows 8 stating that Microsoft does back up sonme of the things any longer. I am not an expert but they sure messed up my computer. Worse than it was. I have no idea what to do now. I feel scammed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To have them clean up things on the computer that were not necessary.

CATEGORY computer repair,computer training

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2020

06/08/2020

The estimate and communication were good with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows restarts before applications load.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

06/05/2020

Company lied about time frame. I was told 1pm, not 1-4pm. Called for an update and treated like crap. Only thing worse than the company are it’s employees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ethernet cable install

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

05/29/2020

I had scheduled for the work to be started on Monday morning at 8am. The tech never showed up and didn't call to cancel. I called the company to find out what happened and they were not aware that the tech had not arrived. The tech finally called at 3pm and acted as if he was not meant to be working today. He asked questions that had already been answered and detailed to My Computer Works. He kept...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electric ethernet wiring

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2020

05/20/2020

After running a diagnostics program on the first laptop needed to recover my files and reinstall the operating system. The second needed a little more work replaced wifi card and bad memory stick, then reinstalled operating system. I was very happy with the overall cost and the professionalism of the Techs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair two Laptops

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2020

05/18/2020

When I called to schedule service, I suggested it should be in the morning because it is very hot in my attic in the afternoon. They insisted on scheduling it the following afternoon. When the technician arrived, he scoped out the project and said it was too hot in the attic. It took two days to get through to someone to reschedule the service and when they did, we scheduled it for the following m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Network cable.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

05/07/2020

Very knowledgeable, friendly and easy to talk with about what is needed. My name is Lu. My husbands name is Barry. You will be mainly working with me. Thanks so much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2020

05/07/2020

It went very well and John was very concerned about me being satisfied.Also suggest that if I had any questions to give him a call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchase a computer.

CATEGORY computer repair,computer training,computer sales

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2020

05/02/2020

Original repairman never showed up and no one called me. After I had some of the work done by someone else a repairman called and said he could come and fix my password problem. He came did the job in under an hour. I was told I would only be charged for that job. Then left. But I was charged the full $300 price. I have tried repeatedly to contact the company, but no one has ever returned my calls...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed someone to repair my printer, over-ride a password and cleanup three computers

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2020

05/01/2020

I live in California, the computer (laptop) I needed someone to look at was in Nevada, about an hour outside of Las Vegas, it was for my brother in law. I called and talked to Mike, told him what the problem was that needed to be corrected and to do a basic overall computer cleaning, I agreed to his price, Gave him the address of the computer and a phone number., agreed on a time and date. all was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Computer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2020

Computer - Tune-Up, PC & Mac, Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet, Home Automation Support, & Data Backup.

Laptop Parts, Hard Drive, & Flash Drive Repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express