Moore's Pool Service

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since June 2004

Owner operated. Occasionally uses subs for electrical work. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service charges may apply. No extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email....

Desert Mesa Pool Service

North Valley SWIMMING POOL PUMPS, FILTERS, SALT WATER CHLORINE GENERATORS, REMOVABLE MESH SAFETY FENCING, POOL WATERLINE TILE CALCIUM BUILD UP BEAD BLASTING, AUTOMATION, HEATERS(Technicians Over 10 years swimming pool experience )

Offers by Desert Mesa Pool Service on Angie's List

10/15/2020

We have never had an issue with Moore's Pool. It has been 6 years of consistent excellent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
About 6 years ago upon completion of our new build home and pool I used Angie's List to find a good reliable weekly pool service company. I found Moore's Pool Company. I can't say enough about this company and their integrity on quality and service. They are proactive and on the spot should we ever have an issue with our pool. We love all of their employees. Moore's Pool gets a 15 out of 10 for me.

10/13/2020

They do an excellent job. Always show up and my pool is clean and beautiful even though it’s 42 years old!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly pool service

09/16/2020

They have excellent communication, show up when they say they will and provide excellent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moore's Pool Service has worked for me on a number of occasions, replacing pumps, valves, and inflow cleaning heads.

07/25/2020

Prompt, efficient service. Trustworthy company, fair pricing. Would not not go elsewhere.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major repair/replacement

03/19/2020

Our person is always punctual and keeps our pool working great. They check everything every week and find small issues before they bed Come big ones. Love this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly pool maintenance

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Pool service, maintenance, repair & replacement - pumps, motors, filters, heaters. Salt system installation. Acid washed. Annual D.E. filter cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, Check