Horizon Animal Hospital

A 77 Reviews

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since August 2004

14150 N 100th St Ste 105

Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Owned and operated by Dr. Beth Hareski....

veterinarian (74)boarding (14)

09/05/2017

Staff are very competent, friendly, and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual vaccines.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2017

02/27/2017

As always, our dog received outstanding care & my husband & I received the best support in caring for our dog. Dr. Beth Hareski has been our vet for over 30 years. Because of various moves, we travel a long distance to her location in Scottsdale, but she is such a fine veterinarian (& her staff is always helpful & supportive) that we wouldn't trust our beloved pets to anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosis, surgery, & follow-up care for a tumor on our dog's abdomen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2017

01/02/2017

This staff is top notch. Great with my dog. Great at what they do and very caring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Horizon was my dog's primary vet. They've always been awesome. They were the ones who detected a lump which led to discovery of cancer. They saved her life.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2014

10/14/2016

I felt like they did a great job and had some really good recommendations to help my Wheatie feel better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dog and cat wellness checks

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2016

C

11/24/2015

The receptionists are super; helpful, positive and willing to take the extra effort. The veterinarian was OK, however, I was not happy with what she did when they went into the back room to give my dog stitches.  He came back gagging and breathing very quickly.  The vet tech just brought him back to us and said 'thank you for coming in"... no instructions, nothing the fact that our dog was not doi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
4 stitches in my puppy's leg.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2015

03/23/2015

Dr. Glover is excellent. She took lots of time with my new puppy Ben. He is very happy there and does not shake or cry. They also have hot coffee, and sodas while waiting. Thanks so much!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Puppy shots and exam.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2015

09/09/2014

We had a good experience with them.  The only thing that I remember was that they were very kind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Horizon Animal Hospital.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2010

09/09/2014

They are good overall.  They are friendly, new and clean.  Overall, it was a good place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Horizon Animal Hospital.  They used to be the veterinary clinic that I take my dog to but I am no longer living in that area.  I went for general veterinary shots.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2012

09/09/2014

They are great. I would recommend them. They are very thoughtful, supportive and they helped us make a very difficult decision. They were very sensitive around the death of our beloved family pet. They are really great. They are compassionate, which I think is very important for a pet-type place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I last used them about a year and half ago for an emergency surgery for my dog.

09/09/2014

I had a good experience with them. They were very friendly. It was very clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Horizon Animal Hospital boarded my cat.

CATEGORY kennels

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2012

Internal, preventive, urologic, geriatric medicine, diabetes management, intensive care, reproduction, allergies, vaccinations, pet supplies, boarding, pre-surgical consultations exams, soft tissue surgery, spay, neuter, laser surgery, anesthesia, advanced diagnostics, digital radiography, ultrasound, endoscopy, dental x-ray, dental cleaning, extractions, prescription diets & medicine.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa