Collins Commercial Services

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since July 2006

Collins Commercial Services uses advanced technology to solve your plumbing and HVAC problems fast. We give straightforward estimates, show up on time and complete our work in a professional, meticulous manner. We are family friendly, fair and honest. We are family-owned and operated business thats been providing plumbing, HVAC and mechanical services to Arizona residents and businesses for 30 years. Our team consists of experienced, dedicated professionals who understand the unique challenges of our desert environment....

North Valley Appliance Service LLC

We are committed to giving our customers the very best in customer service and workmanship. During more than 25 years in the appliance industry, we have gained the knowledge to tackle any job that comes our way. In home repair of major household appliances in north Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria, Scottsdale, Anthem, Cave Creek, & Carefree. Please contact me via telephone at 602-531-5098.

Award 2019

12/10/2019

Great! Called when they were on their way, arrived on time - showed me and explained to me what what happening, cleared up the issue and all is well! Ref # 148220

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drainage issues in kitchan and bathroom

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for the the A review! We love working hard to earn those with our technicians providing quality workmanship and excellent customer service. If you need us again for a plumbing or HVAC need, we will be happy to serve you again!

12/04/2019

Thank You Brian! This is the 2nd time in the past year that you have efficiently & effectively repaired a plumbing issue for me. I will always call you 1st to assist in plumbing repairs because you know what you're doing and you do an excellent job. Thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair/replace tub/shower faucets that were leaking

CATEGORY gas leak repair

[Member Name Removed], we love earning A ratings, but we especially love hearing happy customer stories! We are proud to have Brian as part of our all-star technician team, providing excellent customer service and quality workmanship. If there is another plumbing need that comes up, we are one call away and would be happy to serve you again.

11/20/2019

It went perfect! Eric Bruzelius was the plumber technician that came out. He was very professional and efficient. I couldn't believe how fast he was and he fixed this months' long issue we've been experiencing. I would highly recommend him if you're using Collins Commercial Services - he was great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My master toilet was constantly running and the insides needed to be replaced/updated.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you for sharing your A-rated experience with us, [Member Name Removed]! We are proud to have some of the best technicians in the industry and Eric is no exception. He just knows how to make quality workmanship and excellent customer service a reality. If another plumbing or HVAC need comes up, please give us a call. We'll be happy to serve you again!

08/29/2019

Gerardo did an excellent job cleaning out the drain. He diagnosed the problem immediately and completed the job quickly. Very courteous. I highly recoommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen sink drain cleaned

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

Thank you for the A rating, [Member Name Removed]. We are glad to hear your experience with our technician, Gerardo, was excellent! We are proud to have some of the best technicians in the industry and Gerardo is no exception. If you have another plumbing or HVAC need, give us a call and we'll be happy to serve you again!

07/27/2019

My HVAC unit froze and was not turning on during the hottest time of the year here in Arizona. Gabriel showed up promptly at 8am the following morning and was able to immediately troubleshoot and rectify the issue. He did an excellent job, and had my HVAC working within half an hour. He even went above and beyond by taking photos of my HVAC unit which is on the roof of my townhouse. I will definit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC Inspection and Repair

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for sharing your A-rating worthy experience with us! We are proud to have technicians like Gabriel who provide quality workmanship and excellent customer service. If you have another HVAC or plumbing need, please give us a call and we'll be happy to serve you again!

High-pressure jetting for sewer and drain cleaning, re-pipes, leak detection and repair, sump pumps, tub and shower installation, water heaters, garbage disposals and fixtures, water & gas repairs, fixing clogged drains and toilets, clearing restaurant grease traps.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available