Arizona Strong Hauling LLC

Scottsdale, AZ 85254

New Construction Clean Up

New Construction Clean Up

hauling202085331
Removal of drywall pieces, paint cans, and other construction debris.

We take great pride in our professional expertise, honesty, quality, and customer service to meet the all of you Junk Removal needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship, and complete customer satisfaction for your project from start to finish. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job....

hauling (13)hardwood floors (9)dumpster rental (3)

01/03/2021

Very clean and conscientious Very nice and personable Very pleased

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling

CATEGORY hauling services

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2021

Thank you for the opportunity. I'm glad that we were able to help.

11/18/2020

We hired Andrey to refinish existing hardwood floors and convert 3 additional rooms from carpet to hardwood floors. The job lasted approximately 9 days. The job was completed on time and on budget. Andrey was on time each day and did an excellent job from start to finish. My wife and I would not hesitate to use Andrey in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Improvements and Hauling

CATEGORY hardwood floor,hauling services,dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

Thank you for your business. I appreciate the opportunity.

11/18/2020

Andre and his employees were so professional and so very meticulous, Andre is a perfectionist and appreciated this considering I was so worried about how the job would turn out, he was always informative and kept me informed of the progress, would definitely hire again!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring install and refinish

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2020

We really appreciate your business. Your home remodel turned out fantastic and we are glad to be a part of it.

11/18/2020

It's a pleasure to recommend Andre. He is knowledgeable, as well as a conscientious and through guy. He could tell what needed to be done and cleaned up to perfection. He and his crew worked hard and long days to make the time out of our house, as short as possible. We'd hire him again in a minute.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling and Home Improvements & Hardwood Services

CATEGORY hauling services

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2019

We really appreciate it. You both did such a great job remodeling the kitchen.

11/18/2020

Andrey’s attention to detail, workmanship and communication skills are fantastic. He did such a great job for us the floors are perfect. Several of my neighbors saw the results and hired him to do their floors too. I’d hire him again no doubt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed hardwood floors lacing in new to match the old wood and refinished to a custom color.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

I appreciate the kind words, [Member Name Removed]. And thank you so much for all of the friends and neighbors that you have referred over the years. It means a lot!

11/18/2020

I would hire this company again for n a heartbeat, very hardworking and reliable and beyond trustworthy, I have no issues leaving my home in their care, and would recommend them to all

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Construction material removal, hardwood flooring replaced and installed, also new stairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate all your repeat business over the years.

11/18/2020

The consummate professional- reliable, trustworthy, hardworking, and fairly priced. I’d hire Andrey and any team of his to do any type of work they offered. I’ve recommended him to close friends and that, to me, is the ultimate reflection of and compliment to his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Improvements

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate the opportunity to help you and also your sister over the years.

11/17/2020

I had a mahogany hardwood floor that was severely damaged. My realtor wanted cover it with carpet. Instead, Andrey was able to refinish the floor and it turned out beautiful. Everything done to my expectation(timely, professional,etc). All of the debris removed and job site left spotless. I would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home improvement

CATEGORY hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

Thank you. I appreciate the opportunity to help.

11/17/2020

Andre did an amazing job with my house during our flooring renovation. He was punctual, polite, and left the house spotless. He went the extra mile to make sure the job was done perfectly and made sure to keep us updated along the way. His price was more than fair. We would 100% hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleanup and flooring

CATEGORY hardwood floor,hauling services,dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2020

Thank you for the great review. I'm glad that we were able to make a small contribution to your great home.

11/17/2020

Called this service to remove 2 units full of furniture that my residents just skipped town on. On time, fair pricing, quick and thorough service was performed. will definatley use again. Thanks Andrey!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Junk Removal

CATEGORY dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

I appreciate the great review. I'm glad we could help.

Hauling, Junk Removal, Appliance Removal, Furniture Removal, Garage Clean Outs, Curbside Pick Ups, Hot Tub Removal, Building Material

Please ask for details