Above All Home Services, LLC

A29 REVIEWS

Founded 2012

256 W Corriente Ct

San Tan Valley, AZ 85143

Above All Home Services is Veteran Owned & Operated. We are a company that prides itself on Reliability, Punctuality, Great Communication, Integrity, and Quality Work. We operate thru out the surrounding San Tan Valley, Arizona area. We offer high quality plumbing service in all aspects of your home and/or business. We are a Licensed Residendial & Commercial Plumbing company. We are Insured & Bonded so you never have to worry. We are a small company which allows us to concentrate on your job solely until completion. We specialize in Sewers, Drains, Water Conditioning Quality & Water Heaters. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business!...

Plumbing (17)Water Heaters (17)Handyman Services (10)Drywall (5)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (4)Insulation (3)Water Filtration and Softening (3)Interior Painting (2)Home and Garage Organization (2)Drain Cleaning (2)Drain Pipe Installation (1)

09/06/2019

The clog was cleared. Professional and timely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sewer snake master vanity to relieve clog

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

08/30/2019

Jeffery responded quickly, came over and fixed my wall. He was very friendly, understanding and the price was very affordable. I will def use them again, if needed. I'm very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall

CATEGORY drywall, handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

08/09/2019

The repair was good and he came when agreed upon and worked efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
shower valves replaced in master shower and replaced tile

CATEGORY handyman service, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

08/09/2019

Wonderful, I’m so happy I will be using him again. I will do my best to give him more work. I have already shared my experience with my neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water heater replaced, toilet rebuild, drains unclogged, threshold replaced

CATEGORY handyman service, plumbing, water heater repair, woodworking, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

07/15/2019

quality of work is excellent. easy to deal with and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drywall repair on ceiling

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2019

07/11/2019

We needed the plumbing work done as soon as possible. Jeff was amazing. He came to the house assessed the situation and got to work right away. He fit time in his busy schedule to accommodate our work schedules to ensure the work was completed in a timely manner. Jeff was extremely efficient and professional! We will definitely call Above All Home Services for any future services and highly recomm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to have the bathroom plumbing re-done. Full services were provided including handyman services.

CATEGORY drywall, handyman service, insulation, plumbing, woodworking, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2019

07/10/2019

Jeff did an amazing job getting a water filtration system put in my home. I was expecting it to be a very involved job since I did not have an existing loop. This was no problem for Jeff as he explained how my plumbing system worked and how he would be adding the loop. I like things neat and tidy, especially in my garage. Jeff took that into consideration when I said I wanted everything to look li...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water filtration system installed

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2019

07/02/2019

Thankfully we had Jeff come to the rescue again. This time there was a leak from the outside main valve. It was tricky but he was honest and took care to do a good job. A job well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main water valve

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair, drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

06/30/2019

Jeff is a great Guy, He was on time and very friendly and had our water issue fixed fast. We will definitely use Jeff again for all our handy man services!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Line Replaced

CATEGORY handyman service, plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2019

06/25/2019

Very well. Jeff came out and gave us a quote on the work. A couple of days later he came out and did the work on time and charged us exactly what he quoted us. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of water pressure regulator

CATEGORY handyman service, plumbing