Homechek

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since December 2012

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

HOMECHEK is a locally owned professional and comprehensive seasonal or vacation home watch company for absentee homeowners....

Paws n' Critters

66  REVIEWS
Paws n' Critters

Providing professional and reliable pet services. We offer daily visits while you are at work or away. We also provide overnight services and private pet boarding. Our Servicing areas: Tucson, Foothills Tucson, Casas Adobes, Oro Valley and Marana. We also provide service in Chandler, Ahwatukee and Tempe. We are licensed, bonded and insured and accredited with the BBB for your protection. All Sitters are PetTech Cerified in Pet CPR & First Aid. Owner is a PetTech Instructor.

Award 2019

09/03/2013

It went exceptionally well. Deanna responded to my request for service within 24 hours; she came and visited my home to get acquainted and hear what my needs were well in advance of the dates I was contracting for her services. She sent me periodic emails and pictures to my phone while I was away to let me know that all was well. When I arrived home I found everything in perfect order; no messes o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
visited my home 2 times each day for 10 days (once in am and again in the afternoon) to feed my 2 cats, clean the litter-box and provide some companionship with them.

06/24/2013

Very professional, fast, careful efficient. Great personality. Always on time, smiling and delightful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning, laundry

12/30/2012

The service was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deanna at Homechek watched over my house while I went out of town for about a week. She did an excellent job and I would not hesitate to use her again. I highly recommend her.

CATEGORY pet sitters

HOMECHEK offers a vast array of services at which you the homeowner decide which services fit your particular needs. Most homeowners prefer “CHEKS” on a weekly or bi-monthly. We can however, custom tailor a program for you. The emphasis of the interior and exterior inspections is to recognize and report any problems to the homeowner before they become critical. We can assist and organize any corrective action necessary to fix the problem. HOMECHEK has developed a full list of trusted service