Life In Color Painting Services LLC

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since April 2013

Life in Color Painting Services, LLC was started in 2005 by Adam and Alyssa Maire. Adam started painting in 2000 and has a wealth of knowledge and experience in all facets of painting, crew leadership, and business management. Adam can be found on the job site supervising and training crews all around valley. We specialize in exterior residential painting and have a large assortment of professional equipment, including scaffolding and extension ladders for hard-to-reach areas. Life in Color Painting is in good standing with the Better Business Bureau and has over 100+ 5 star reviews on the web! . We take pride in offering top-notch customer service. We are licensed and bonded with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors; we are also insured by Secura Insurance Services....

Thomas Wallcovering

Earned the 2015 Super Service Award Winner for installing as well as removing wallpaper. Also well-qualified and experienced in preparing any type of wall surface. Owner operated. No subs. Cost determined by the job. Travel charges may apply.

06/13/2017

Very well...nice employees and boss

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my house painted exterior only

CATEGORY house painters

02/18/2017

I could not be happier with outcome of this home improvement project. Adam was such a pleasure to work with and his team, Ray, Ruben and Mondo were outstanding! I will be referring any and all to Life of Color Painting Services whenever I have the opportunity!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint Exterior of home, block wall and yard gate.

CATEGORY house painters

06/17/2016

Adam and his crew are punctual, professional, and hard working. We remodeled our master bath and chose to have Adam's crew do our painting since we were confident in their work. Our contractor even told us what a great job they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Life in Color has done two jobs for us. They painted the exterior of our house two years ago and then this month they painted three rooms for us. Included in the price was extensive drywall in our bathroom where we had some water damage.

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

12/23/2014

I was very happy with Adam and his crew from Life In Color. The house was painted on schedule, the crew was polite to my family, and the quality of work was excellent. They recommended a premium paint for the garage door surfaces, and my house looks brand new. Highly recommend, fair pricing and great result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full exterior house paint including garage doors, block walls, ceilings and staining front door.

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

Residential Exterior Painting, Drywall Repairs, Stucco Repairs.

Interiors, Faux Finishes, Large Drywall Installations, Large Wood Stain Jobs, Elastomeric Paint, Handyman Services, Wood Replacement, & Electrostatic Iron Painting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal