Empire Waste Systems, Inc.

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since January 2010

Founded in 2003, by two brothers, Empire Waste Systems, Inc. is a locally owned and operated roll off dumpster business. When you call Empire you talk directly with an owner who gives you up front pricing with no hidden costs....

Seco Contracting

Our team of experienced, professional roofers is dedicated to providing five-star roofing services to our clients. We take the time to thoroughly inspect your residential home or commercial office’s roofing issues to provide the most effective details and ensure you get the long-term, permanent roofing solutions you deserve. We’re proud that so many of our clients have repeatedly turned to us for roofing inspections, roof repair, roof replacement, and even roof insurance claims. At Seco, we are determined to work hard to earn your loyalty and your business. We’re here to take away your roof pain. Our owner began working as a roofer in the Mesa, Arizona summers back in the 1990’s. His dad wanted him to understand hard work and value education, so he was working labor on roof installations and repairs. The plan worked…sort of. He was hooked on trade work and building and subsequently earned a bachelors of science in Construction Management and later obtained an MBA. After building near 300 homes, building $200+ million as a commercial project manager, and even a brief stint in the insurance world, he returned to his roots in the roofing business and began his own roofing company in Mesa and Gilbert, Arizona. Scott Perkins is the founder and President of Seco. He is an Eagle Scout. He started his first business while finishing his MBA through WP Carey at ASU. He has an undergraduate degree in Construction Management, is a LEED Accredited Professional (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design), and has been the qualifying party on residential and commercial general contracting and roof licenses in Arizona. He is heavily active in his church and community and enjoys the outdoors. Most important, he is the father to four children and the lucky spouse to his dear wife.

03/31/2016

Clint provided us with a dumpster, delivered it the day before we needed, placed where we requested. His service was prompt, professional. I would recommend him to any one who requires this type of service, and if needed, will use his service again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clint brought out a 40yd dumpster to our home for yard/house cleanup.

CATEGORY garbage collection,dumpster service

08/05/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clint provided dumpster services. He was great to work with. He went above and beyond |To make sure we had what we needed when we needed it. Very good and reasonable service. |I would give him 5 stars out of 5 star rating.

07/26/2015

This is the second time I have asked Clint to deliver a dumpster first thing in the morning and return around noon to pick it up.  This time, I had arranged to have the dumpster delivered on Friday morning at around 08:00.  Late Thursday afternoon, I received a phone call from my tiler stating that the tile company was delivering the tile between 11:00 and noon Friday (so, the dumpster had to be t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
delivered 40 yard dumpster to my driveway.

06/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY WERE VERY RESPONSIVE TO MY INITIAL INQUIRY AND DELIVERED AND PICKED UP RIGHT ON TIME AS PROMISED. I WOULD DEFINITELY USE THEM AGAIN AND RECOMMEND TO OTHERS.

06/28/2015

Clint delivered a 40-yeard dumpster to our driveway early on a Friday morning.  We needed HOA approval if we were going to keep the dumpster overnight.  We arranged for help to load the dumpster and Clint came back shortly after noon to pick it up.  A professional operation all the way.  I intend to use Empire again in about a month when we are ready to remove the final load of debris.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted the dumpster brought as early as possible and picked up the same day.  Clint delivered the dumpster around 8:00am and picked it up shortly after noon.

CATEGORY hauling services,dumpster service

Roll off Dumpster service, permenant or short term, residential or commercial, large or small (40 yard, 20 yard, 15 yard) recycling, LEED, compactors.

MasterCard, Check, Visa