Yavapai Regional Medical Center - West

Angie's List since August 2010

Steve Breyer Handyman Services

Providing Handyman services including electrical, plumbing, drywall, carpentry and paintings since 1981.

06/11/2014

The food Is wonderful at YRMC East. Stayed 5 days. I had a few problems, none of which was their fault. Nurses were kind, caring, and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a hysterectomy.

09/29/2013

The visit went very well. I was checked in at the front desk and directed to the ER waiting room. Once there, the wait was only a few minutes. A nurse took all my pertinent information quickly and efficiently. Shortly after that, I was directed to a bed in the ER and was seen by a nurse who cleaned and checked my wound. The doctor came in soon thereafter and ordered a culture and some tests to che...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had injured my shin and the wound had opened and was very infected. Being unable to get an appointment with the would care center for some time, I went to the ER to have it treated.

CATEGORY emergency medicine

C

09/16/2013

I have been diagnosed with Crohn's Disease since 2007 and, on the morning of 9/16/2013, I awoke hemorrhaging from my GI tract. I am from Boulder, Colorado and am new to the area. My doctors in Boulder told me that whenever I bled more than a few tablespoons I should go to the Emergency Room, which I did. The admitting staff made me a yellow priority when I arrived so I waited about 20 minutes to b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hemorrhaging from my GI tract.

06/11/2013

It was clean. They were friendly, pleasant, took you right in, and offered goodies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Yavapai Regional Medical Center for a mammogram.

06/07/2012

The nursing staff was very attentive. The accommodations were very comfortable and modern. The staff was friendly. I would use their services again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was in the birthing center at Yavapai Regional Medical Center.

CATEGORY hospitals,family planning center