Hawthorne Handyman Services

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since January 2012

I run this business with my sons. We generally bid jobs out so the customer knows about how much it will cost, but we do work by the hour as well with the rate depending on the type of work done....

N/A
Angels Touch Painting Company

Local Professional painter in interior painting and exterior, stains and lacquer,Venetian,plaster drywall repairs

06/28/2020

Brad and his son did an excellent job. Very easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of through the wall AC

CATEGORY dog fence

It was a pleasure to work with you. Thanks for the positive feedback!

06/17/2019

Although this wasn't the type of work this company does, Brad recommended another company for me to contact that does do the type of work I needed. I greatly appreciated him doing this and will contact Hawthorne Handyman Services in the future when I need other work completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the fascia of my house covered with metal flashing.

CATEGORY handyman service

Thank you for the positive feedback!

05/23/2019

I would hire Brad and his son again in a heartbeat. Reasonably priced and I am very pleased with the outcome. I am out in Potato Patch outside of Walker and it can be hard to get people out here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My garage door track was bent and would not close. Also I had 2 doors that needed to be repaired. Everything is perfect now. We are putting the house on the market and needed these fixed.

CATEGORY garage doors,handyman service,woodworking

Thank you for your feedback, it was a pleasure working for you!

01/10/2018

Excellent very pleased. My go to for handyman services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile repair, new gutters, painting, handyman services

CATEGORY ceramic tile,gutter repair,handyman service,remodeling,tree service,woodworking

Thank you for the positive feedback!

10/18/2017

The job was done in a timely fashion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of several pieces of siding and tacking down some loose siding on the exterior of the home. Very nice young man did the work and was very through.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

Thanks for the detailed feedback!

Handymen Services - Carpentry, Plumbing, Electrical, Landscaping, Interior/exterior Painting, Gutter cleaning/repair/installation, Weed-wacking & Brush Removal, Tree Trimming, Concrete, Flooring, Roofing, Sheetrock, Drywall repair, Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling, Tile Work.