Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since August 2010

NA Rated | 4 Reviews

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

02/28/2016

Great!! All our devices now work together, and no more "failure to connect" messages. The young man was courteous and explained to us (we're NOT technologically literate) what he had to do to fix the problem. Thank you!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Responded to our home to fix our new computer so that it would work with our router.

CATEGORY computer repair

12/25/2015

The installation went perfectly.  Jon cleaned up all of the boxes, etc. and took away my old analog TV for recycling.  He connected my DVD player and made sure that everything worked correctly before he left.  The service was quick and Jon was very courteous.  I would recommend Best Buy and the Geek Squad to anyone who is looking for quality service at a great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed my new HDTV and sound bar.  Jon Gladden from the Geek Squad was very professional and patient as he explained all of the things my new TV could do.

CATEGORY home theater design, tv repair, computer repair, tv sales

05/14/2015

great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired soundbar and reset up tv

CATEGORY tv repair

07/23/2012

I used them as I like to have local support if something goes wrong with my computer. They were good and I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Best Buy for buying my computer.

CATEGORY computer sales

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available
90 days

Similar businesses in your area...