K & N Landscaping

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since March 2010

Landscaping for Yavapai County...

Tri City Home Improvement Pros/Tri-City Earthworks

Locally owned and operated. We specialize in home renovations of many types, including bathroom and kitchen remodeling, interior & exterior painting, tile, vinyl, laminate flooring, and more!

Award 2019

06/18/2017

Great work, owner is extremely nice and knows exactly what he's doing. They aren't the greatest with communication, but the job is almost done - pending hydroseed. High quality work and also bought a crimson king tree from them, which they brought and planted, 25 yards of top soil, and 15 yards of stone. Good prices as well.

CATEGORY landscaping

11/12/2012

They were very professional. I liked the fact that it was a family operation and AJ was there for the entire process. They did a beautiful job. They checked with us several times to make sure the design was what we wanted. We ended up changing our minds a couple of times and they were always happy to make the changes. We wanted some interesting curves in the pathway which required a lot of tedious...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had them install pavers on the side of the house going from the drive way, under the double side gate continuing up the side of the house to a garden shed. They put in a drain line so the water from the back yard could drain to the street. They had to remove soil, apply the base material, pour concrete to secure the edges. There was a lot of trim work as there were lots of curves. They also ran a drip line under the pavers to garden area on the other side. I never even thought to do that.

CATEGORY hardscaping

06/27/2012

EXCELLENT!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we had a 20 x 24 area  slab poured for a shed we are building..It is a family owned business..Father,son ,and grandson...they came when they said they were...they stuck with the estimate...they finished june 27th.after coming for 3 days...extremely professional yet really freindly and down to earth..they also poured some gravel for us and trenched out our yard for a water pipe..we would recommend them to everyone and will most likely use them again.

CATEGORY concrete repair

07/13/2011

I spent $3700 on that service.  The service that they provided was fine.  They were very punctual and got here when they said they were going to.  They completed the work in the time frame that they said that they would do it in and I thought that it was done very well.  I did not have any other bids to compare it to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used K & N Landscaping about 4 weeks ago and they replaced my garage floor.

CATEGORY concrete repair

03/18/2010

It took about three weeks with weather being an issue given the concrete that was being poured. They called if they were not going to come out and were very patient as we changed our minds a couple of times on things. I have already recommended them to a couple of friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed an existing cinder block wall, raised a stone retaining wall one foot, used fill dirt and leveled the yard, installed a irrigation drip system and outdoor lighting, cut down two large cedar trees and planted about 15 plants, poured a very large colored/stamped concrete patio (700sq. ft.) and a hot tub pad, brought in tons of rock to cover the ground, etc etc.

CATEGORY landscaping