Davis, Dr. Mark B

Angie's List since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There are 6 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

09/22/2017

Very well. You also must dedicate yourself to Physical Therapy afterwards for best results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shoulder - Rotator Cuff Repair

CATEGORY orthopedics,shoulder doctor

06/29/2017

Went flawless. Second time for injection, which last me about 9 -12 months and provide nearly total relieve of knee discomfort/pain just as explained by Dr. Davis. It is a great current option for knee replacement surgery.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Synvisc knee injection and measure for knee brace.

CATEGORY orthopedics,knee doctor

06/11/2013

He was very good, to the point, pleasant, seems to know what he's talking about, and took me in right away. The office was pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dr. Mark B. Davis for my foot care.

CATEGORY podiatrist

05/22/2013

I had a crushed leg and it was going to take a long time to get in. When he saw me, he got me right in. He was a great surgeon. He's very caring and listened to what I said. He put me together well, that's important. He seems to have a passion for what he does.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a wonderful orthopedic doctor, Dr. Mark Davis. I last saw him four and a half years ago.

CATEGORY orthopedics

05/16/2013

Everything went like clock-work.  Paul had the surgery at Yavapai Regional Medical Center (West).  Dr. Davis was all we hoped for and more: attentive, thorough, great bedside manner.  He never missed a visit to check on Paul's progress in the hospital.  He made sure all Paul's needs were met, and made sure of Paul's comfort mentally and physically. We couldn't have asked for a better experience an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Originally, my husband met Dr. Davis for the first time in November of 2010.  The V.A. had given up on helping Paul with his hip pain, and instisted it was just something he had to live with.  Once Paul turned 65 and was elligible for Medicare, we did our research and found Dr. Davis thru a neighbor, who was also suffering from hip pain, and eventually had hip surgery, too. Dr. Davis ordered the proper testing including MRIs of both hips and found the pain was NOT caused by rheumatoid arthritis in his right hip, but by osteo-arthritis and most of the head of the hip joint had warn down, rubbing bone-on-bone. Dr. Davis offered alternative treatments of injections, or surgery, where Paul would receive a totally new artificial Titanium hip. We opted for the surgery. The staff were all terrific in helping us thru the preparation process, and all the preliminary testing & qualifying, medically and insurance-wise.

CATEGORY orthopedics