It's Magic Landscape & Design

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since October 2008

C Rated | 6 Reviews

It's Magic Landscape & Design is the only full service landscaping/nursery in the White Mountains. We offer landscape design, installation and maintenance....

09/09/2017

It didn't. It's been 2 months and no responsexception from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace pavers

CATEGORY hardscaping

10/08/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It's Magic Landscape knows their trade. They installed 1500 ft.² of Belgard block and pavers, as well as 700 ft.² of grass with irrigation. | |There were two challenges on this project. The first, is this company services all of Arizona. This summer, there was more work than labor. That meant that follow up work on my project had to be delayed until their work slowed down. | |Overall, they do quality work and they take ownership of follow up issues. If you're not in a rush, and want quality work I recommend them. |

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems

07/28/2014

CATEGORY landscaping

[member name removed] was never a client of It's Magic Landscaping.

07/03/2013

This provider would expect me to pay him for work not performed.  He would mow 3 times some months and bill me for 4 mows.  When I complained, he stated I just didn't understand that his crew was very busy and couldn't get around to my yard. The contract between us stated I was to get maintenance on my yard weekly.  I paid for the services performed and if he couldn't get to my yard that week I in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed lawn maintenance on my yard .his provider would not mow ever week if he was "too busy" as he stated it.  He woTuld expect me to pay for services not performed ie. pay $180.00 for 4 mows ($45.00 per mow) when he only mowed 3 times and I would remit $135.00 for the 3 mows.  He  would demand full payment which he would not get unle

CATEGORY landscaping

There are always two sides of every story and to be honest this took place 8 years ago. Who remembers exactly what happened. Today we have 160 maintenance customers, we must be doing something right.

06/24/2013

I wasn’t impressed with them.  I thought they were overpriced.  Their quality of goods weren’t very good.  They are high priced. The lady that helped me was trying to be very helpful.  She tried to interact with the owners and the other owner was too busy on the phone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used It's Magic Landscape & Design to buy materials for my lawn.

CATEGORY landscaping

It's Magic Landscape doesn't sell materials retail. I think she has us mixed up with someone else. We are a contractor and the owners are the one's she would deal with if we were working on her job.

We install pavers, irrigation, trees, shrubs, hardscapes and provide snow removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express