Water Heaters Only, Inc Phoenix

• Trade License Expiration
  • 06/30/2020

3201 W Thomas Rd

Phoenix, AZ 85017

Water Heaters Only, Phoenix specializes in quick water heater repair and replacement. Including gas and electric residential units, commercial water heaters and some solar applications....

water heater repair and installation (83)plumber (17)

11/03/2019

When I went into my garage this morning water was all over the floor; the water heater was leaking. I turned the water supply off and immediately called Water Heaters Only, as I have used their services since 2009. I was told a technician would be contacting me. Trevor called me in the afternoon to let me know he was on his way. Trevor is a wonderful technician. He took time to explain and answer ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2019

Fantastic, feedback, thank you! It was our pleasure to be of service once again. We truly appreciate your loyalty and confidence in our service to recommend us to others. Thanks so much!

06/07/2019

I called in the morning and got a service person at my home around noon to give me a quote. His price looked good and he had the water heater on the truck for immediate installation. Trevor was very professional and informative. He gave straight forward answers to all my questions without being dismissive or judgemental. I liked his quote and had him do the work. He was very quick but careful in h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace gas water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

Photo for Water Heaters Only, Inc Phoenix - 3201 W Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ - 37918466

Thank you for choosing WHO to replace your water heater. We are delighted to hear about your positive experience with Trevor, our competitive pricing and that you would hire us again!

12/03/2018

Excellent! Don was on time, explained the work, cost and answered my questions. He finished up as promised and left a clean work site. Great company to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2018

That's so nice of you to say, thank you. Don is an awesome technician and terrific guy! We're so glad that you're pleased with his work. Thank you for choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc.

10/17/2018

We called Water Heaters Only (WHO) on the day our heater gave out. The phone representative was very courteous and knowledgeable about their service, products, and price. After the call we did a little more research and then decided to schedule an appointment with WHO. The service technician called shortly before the appointment time to let us know he was running a little late (appreciated). "Dill...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2018

Thanks so much for the awesome feedback about our technician Dillon! We really appreciate you shopping around before choosing Water Heaters only, Inc. to replace you dead water heater.

10/08/2018

Heater heater was leaking. Called for service after noon and by 5:30pm installation of new tank was completed. Very happy with response and quality of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2018

We're so pleased that you felt our service was "A" rated. Thank you for the feedback and for choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc.

08/31/2018

I received an estimate for a 40 gallon gas water heater in June, but could not complete the job until August. There estimate was very fair and they honored the quote even though it had gone past the 30 day guarantee. He came and installed it right away when I called. was very professional and did a good job. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a gas water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you with "A" rated service. We appreciate your business and time you took to give us your feedback.

08/20/2018

This company was very responsive. My water heater broken down and leaked all over my garage on a Saturday and Water Heaters Only came out on Sunday with a new water heater. The installer was very professional and courteous, installed in the new water heater in a very timely fashion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New water heater installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2018

Your feedback is very much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time and thank you for choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc.

07/20/2018

They were able to come the same afternoon I called. Trevor came and was most patient and helpful to answer all of my questions. He was able to replace our leaking water heater which caused quite a chaos in our laundry room. He was professional and polite. Very happy with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a leaking water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time. We realize that everything has gone up is cost, but over our 50 years in the business we have tried to keep our prices very competitive. Some of our customers have told us that we are at least $100 less than our competition. Please also keep in mind that you now have our warranty services and 24/7 emergency call center should y...

05/21/2018

Don showed up at 10:00, explained the cost and work required. He did an excellent job installing a new Rheem unit along with water flex lines, gas flex line and drip pan. He was professional and answered all my questions and completed the job in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gas water heater installed

COST $1,140.59

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2018

Your feedback about our technician Don is very much appreciated, thank you for taking the time. We were happy to provide you with our "A" rated service.

05/05/2018

Santana, Joe 05/04/2018 Installer Don S. The reason I'm Givivg you guys 5 STARS is because your employee Don did a perfect JOB installing my new water heater, he left leaving a very satisfied customer Thank you so much Don! Your a great Plumber mechanic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater replacement

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We feel the same way about our wonderful technician Don.

Water Heater Repair | Water Heater Installation | Water Heater Replacement Gas and electric water heaters, thermostat replacement, gas line work, water piping to the water heater, thermocouple replacement. If you have no hot water, call and we will send our technician in a fully stocked van to fix your water heater problem.

General Plumbing