Wang Electric Systems LLC

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since August 2004

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Wang has extensive knowledge of Commercial and Residential electrical installations along with a fully staffed service department available 24/7, Wang Electric is prepared for any electrical need you may have now and in the future. Wang Electric’s Service Division provides dependable, 24/7 service for all levels of residential and commercial electrical systems. We are factory trained in most processor-based lighting control equipment and can troubleshoot, upgrade, or retrofit any system. Service fees:68.50 per hour Trip:34.25...

Innovative Lighting & Electric, Inc.

Innovative Lighting & Electric, Inc. is award winning company specializing in lighting and electrical services. We are privately owned and operated in Scottsdale, Arizona. ILE specializes in residential and commercial lighting; indoor/outdoor installations, service and maintenance. Our trained lighting specialists and certified electricians are some of the best in the business. They understand how light works and where the light should go to maximize visual night time effects. We offer the highest quality lighting products and on-going service & support to ensure your complete satisfaction. Innovative Lighting & Electric, Inc. strives for perfection, focuses on integrity and aims to please.

04/25/2017

great. The W.H element shorted out, lucky the house didn't burn down.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
circuit breaker to the water needed replacing

10/23/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced smoke detectors and other minor electrical repairs

02/11/2013

I was really impressed with the installation and with how prompt they were. The level of their professionalism and accuracy was really impressive too. I decided to go with them because of their affiliation as an authorized dealer for some of the devices that I purchased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Wang Electric Systems LLC to wire the lighting control automation for my home theater.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,home theater design

09/18/2007

I was so tired of resetting that breaker. They were able to come out the day after I called them and now I don't have that problem. They were polite and got right to work. I have used this company before and they were great that time too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A switch kept tripping in my breaker box and they replaced it.

C

08/21/2004

THIS COMPANY WAS ON TIME. HOWEVER, THE WORKER HAD A GRUFF DISPOSITION. I FEEL THIS COMPANY WAS OVERPRICED.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REPLACE BALLAST IN KITCHEN FLUORESCENT LIGHT.

CATEGORY lighting

Residential and Commercial Electrial installation and repair Lighting and Control Design, Computer Aided Design "CAD", Design Build, Window Coverings, Solar installation