Trees For Needs

• Trade License Number
  • Certified Applicator

1540 W Happy Valley Rd Suite E

Phoenix, AZ 85085

Why choose Trees For Needs as your trusted tree care company? Our customers want professionals that know tree care and insist on someone they can trust with what most likely is the largest investment in their landscape. Our tree workers are more than tree workers. They are professional arborists with exceptional workmanship; trained, knowledgeable, and experienced. Arborists that apply the skill and judgment needed to accomplish your specific goals, whether it’s structure pruning a newly planted mesquite, or the largest removal. And our office staff is real nice too....

tree service (208)lawn & landscaping (7)lawn care (2)leaf removal (1)

02/14/2021

I tried two other tree services before finding Trees for Needs. They did the best job of trimming and shaping my trees. All of the staff have been very courteous and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming of Olive and Ash Trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2021

02/10/2021

Perfectly. This is the third time I have had Trees for Needs prune my trees. I love my trees, and they have great to deal with. They check with me to see if I need service, they arrive when they say they will, answer all my questions, clean everything up, and their charges are reasonable. I have been very happy with this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seasonal tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2021

01/29/2021

Trees for Needs was very friendly, professional and prompt from the initial estimate through the tree trimming and follow-up. They were very well organized, called me to schedule the service, called to reschedule when rain and wind prevented the service to be performed. I was very impressed with how responsive they were and the quality of their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2021

01/29/2021

It was a radical cut but Jose and his team went right at it and finished in no time and cleaned up all the mess. We used Trees for Needs in 2019 to trim our Chinese Elm which was also huge and needed shaping and thinning. It was ugly when first cut but is beautiful now. I would recommend Trees for Needs to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim my Ficus tree so it fit better between houses.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2021

01/21/2021

Polite efficient workers. Explained work they were going to do and had me check when work was done. Did a terrific job with cleanup. Left yarn cleaner than they found it. Company called me next day to see if I was satisfied with work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
4 large mesquite trees pruned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2021

01/04/2021

excellent----on time, on budget, great cleanup. Pleasant workers !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed 2 dead Queen Palms, skinned 3 fan palms, fed 3 citrus trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2021

12/21/2020

Great experience! The arborist was knowledgeable and the crew did a great job on the trees and the cleanup afterwards. Everyone we dealt with was very pleasant, professional and timely. Would not hesitate to recommend Trees For Needs to family and friends!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pruning of trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2020

12/01/2020

Smoothly. Tree was cut down and promptly removed. Stump grinding also well-done and prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Queen Palm removal and stump grinding

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

11/28/2020

Carl, the owner, inspects the trees 2 times a year on a schedule. He makes recommendations and answers any questions that I may have. The personal are all friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient in what they do. I have been doing business with this company for the last 10 years and certainly will continue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fruit trees fertilized and trimmed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2020

11/24/2020

We have had Trees for Needs attend to our trees on an occasional basis for 6 years now and each time the trees look better than when they arrived and they grow out better. That's the result you want. I've seen some neighbor's trees be hacked up and it takes 6 months for the tree to recover. Stick with pros like Trees for Needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming and fertilizing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

Residential & Commercial, Tree Pruning, Tree Removals, Fertilization, Citrus, Stump Grinding, Queen Palm Care, Risk Assessment, Diagnosis, Consultation

ask for details