The Unpackers

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since March 2006

The Unpackers are a group of Professional Organizers who work as a team to unpack and organize your home completely, the day after the movers deliver your furniture and boxes. We organize and put away the contents of 12 to 15 boxes for only $240. We are able to give a very close estimate of the time involved to complete your home when you provide us with the number of boxes you would like unpacked. Rate as of 1-1-15 $240 minimum....

Pleasant Movers

3  REVIEWS
Pleasant Movers

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today!

Offers by Pleasant Movers on Angie's List

05/10/2016

Valerie and Laura came in and moved at lightning speed to group like items with like and reduce the visual clutter. They took everything out of boxes and helped me determine the best place to store it. They did more work in the hours they were here then I could have done in two months! Initially, I was embarrassed that I had to call them and ask for help. Now, I'm just so happy I did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Valerie helped to finish unpacking and helping me organize my house after my move. I had been working on it for about two weeks by myself, but progress was painfully slow. My husband was frustrated looking at the mess and suggested we get some help.

CATEGORY moving companies

05/15/2015

Valerie knows exactly where your stuff should go for the best flow of your kitchen. She did this all in a couple of hours. Valerie is very professional and respectful of your items and has great suggestions. We found many pantry items that were expired. Also, many cabinet items went to charity - old dishes and plastic containers & glassware that hadn't been used in years. I was very impress with t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Valerie organized my pantry which was in great need after 12 years of chaos!. She also organized my kitchen cabinets and drawers.

02/20/2014

Valerie and Jennifer came on time and did a wonderful job. They came up with storage solutions I would not have thought of. My move was stressful and the Unpackers helped immensely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unpacked a large number of boxes after my move, and sorted posessions

CATEGORY moving companies

01/05/2014

I would hire them again in a heartbeat. She worked quickly and efficiently. She was also full of recommendation for future organizing projects and products available to help. I really appreciate this service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She organized my closet or me. It was a total disaster to start with, but it's beautiful now!

12/14/2013

Valerie was called at the last minute due to my desperation needing help moving my 91 year old Mother from a two bedroom Condo into a small one bedroom apartment.  Both my Mother and I were worn out before Valerie got there.  Lucky for us another of Valerie's clients changed her appointment.  All three of us went through items, separating those to keep and those to donate.  Valerie came on time at...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Valerie came to our rescue and helped sort out boxes of clothing, kitchen cabinet items, living room decorations, dining room furniture, bedroom closets and dressers, bathroom cabinets, hall closet and laundry room.  Also the porch storage room.  This was a huge project and it could not have gone smoother.

CATEGORY home & garage organization

Unpack & Organize - Homes. Garage Clean Out.

Boxes - Packing & Loading.

Ask For Details