The Perfectionist Cleaning Services

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since August 2004

B Rated | 30 Reviews

The Perfectionist has been in business since 1995. We have twenty-five employees and no subcontractors. Our staff is very friendly and enjoyable to work with. We pay attention to detail....

Donhauser Plumbing Inc

Donhauser Plumbing is a family owned and operated company, licensed (Registrar of Contractors), bonded and insured. Our business was established in 1983. We pride ourselves in doing quality work at a fair price. We are open Monday thru Friday. Saturday and Sunday by appointment only. We do not accept credit cards and we request payment upon completion, cash or check only.

12/03/2017

bathrooms were excellent, other rooms some things did not get dusted

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

09/09/2017

My email for a quote was answered immediately on Thursday. Diane was able to get me in on Saturday for a move out clean and carpet cleaning. Elba and her team arrived right on time, were friendly, and went right to work non-stop for 2.5 hours on my condo. They did a great job! It's cleaner than I could've ever done. Tim arrived soon after and cleaned the carpets and also did a great job. Wonderful...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tenant moved out and left a dirty condo.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning

03/20/2017

Very professional team, took direction and did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning.

CATEGORY house cleaning

12/27/2016

The Perfectionist crew arrived on time, introduced themselves and immediately went to work. They were friendly with us but never stopped working, didn't assume anything but asked questions about what we wanted cleaned. They brought a ladder high enough to reach the ceiling fans, thus didn't expect us to provide one. They pleased me in every way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My friend's house hadn't been really cleaned for a long time, was a disaster from previous owners, and thus it needed some super scrubbing.

CATEGORY house cleaning,floor cleaning

10/04/2016

It was just ok. I don't feel it was really the cleaning I had hoped for. I was hoping to walk in and know/feel a sigh of relief that the house looks clean

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

House cleaning, carpet & upholstery, tile & grout, window cleaning, & home watch.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express