Tanner Collision

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since July 2009

Our family has been in the automotive business, serving the valley, since 1942. For three generations, we have learned what old-fashioned customer is all about. We are not a “new kid” on the block. We believe in a one-stop-shot auto body repair that fixes your car right the first time. We know that you are our customer, not the insurance company. Please allow us to walk you through this very sophisticated process of auto body repair & insurance negotiations. Let our years of experience work for you & we know you will feel like you are a part of the Tanner Collision family. Additional website - www.ethicalaz.com/tannerluxurycollision. Award winning....

Kenyon Mobile-Detailing

Kenyon Mobile-Detailing is the best option when it comes to auto detailing services in Phoenix, Arizona and surrounding areas. Appointment needed.

Award 2019

04/05/2018

I took it by for a price and was not planning on leaving it then but they seem to want to get it in right away. I need it back by Monday and they said it would be done by then. I called and then went by Monday about noon and the car was done and they did a perfect job. Look like new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a bad scratch on the back bumper.

CATEGORY auto painting

01/22/2018

Everything went like clockwork. I brought my car in on a Thursday. Mr. Tanner provided me an estimate within 20 or 30 minutes. We made an appointment for the following Monday. I showed up on time. They did the work on time and I was out within an hour. Highly recommended auto body repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the driver's side mirror unit replaced on my car.

CATEGORY auto body repair

09/13/2017

Mike Tanner's body shop displays the epitome of professionalism and courtesy. He personally worked with my insurance company, going the extra mile to ensure that the replacement parts I received (grill and bumper cover) were OEM and not aftermarket, which ensured a correct matching fit. I traveled from Buckeye to Phoenix specifically to have my repairs completed by Mike due to his outstanding repu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front grill/bumper/driver front fender repair/replacement/refinishing.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

10/31/2016

Mike and the crew at Tanner Collision are great.  Not only is the finished product just like new, they handled all of the back and forth with the insurance company to make sure I got what I deserved.  They kept me informed about what was going on and finished the job on time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired vehicle from accident and coordinated all insurance activity.

CATEGORY auto body repair

10/31/2016

Awesome job.   Everything looks perfect.  Very professional and great people to work with.  Everything went exactly as I was told it would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint and Detail

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto detailing,auto painting

Auto Body Work, Detailing, Painting, Window Tinting, Rental Car Assistance, Inspections, Paintless Dent Repair, Headlight Restoration, Towing Arrangements & Shuttle.

Oil Changes. Lube Jobs.