Splish Splash Pool Service & Repair

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since August 2004

B Rated | 18 Reviews

Splish Splash Pool Service and Repair was established in 1984. we provide the finest pool service and pool repair for homes across the Valley of The Sun. We specialize in All Levels of swimming pool service and repair. Additionally, we do pool draining, pool acid washes, green pool cleanups, pool tile cleaning, pool equipment upgrades and swimming pool new equipment installation. Providing friendly, reliable high quality residential swimming pool service to our customers for a fair and reasonable price. We are licensed by the ROC, bonded and insured for your protection....

Moore's Pool Service

Owner operated. Occasionally uses subs for electrical work. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service charges may apply. No extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email.

02/08/2017

They are very good at what they do. Very reliable and professional. I have had service with them for over 5 years and they always inform me if there is something wrong with my pool filter, pump or motor. Also, they are very reasonable. I felt that they were honest and fair in their prices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
monthly Pool and filter service. Occasional Pool equipment repair when needed. I have been using them for over 5 years

02/03/2017

It was once again and excellent experience. I called the office and of course the office manager knew of the issue because the techs keep the staff advised of what takes place on their routes. After giving me several options the repair plan was made and thanks to the expertise provided our pool pump is working great and the pool is spotless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Splish Splash for weekly pool service and repairs. Our most recent repair involved the pool pump motor.

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate you as our customer, and it is a pleasure to do business with you. Janeen

12/28/2012

He was wonderful was exceptionally excited about being able to help.  He planned to come on Thursday, but that's when my regular pool service comes. I didn't want them to run into each other. I called and asked if he could change the date and explained why.  It was not a  problem and he came the next day.  He gave me a detailed account of the situation.  pand I will use him on my other home once I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called for a second opinion on what I was told was problem.

12/07/2011

Splish Splash has been servicing our pool chemicals for about 7 years now.  They do an excellent job.  The service man shows up regularly, is very conscientious regarding closing our gates, and our pool always is sparkling clear.  Their staff is courteous and reliable.  The service is very reasonable at $39.95 per month.  I am extremely pleased with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool service, weekly chemical maintenance.

05/02/2011

I hired them to do my monthly service and I also needed a repair. They showed up right on time. Did my repair,  fixed my pool filter  and pump for a very reasonable price. They also do my service biweekly and I have not had any problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company is very dependable and honest. They always show up when they are suppose on my pool service day and do an excellent job. I have recommended them to many of my friends and we are all  very happy with the level of service they provide. Their prices are very reasonable too. I highly recommend!!

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Swimming Pool Service, Filter maintenance service, acid washes, chlorine baths, pool drains, green pool cleanups, all aspects of pool filter, motor, pump repairs, replacement & cleaning.

Resufaceing or remodeling