Soft Touch Movers LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3411 E Corona Ave Suite 102

Phoenix, AZ 85040

At Soft Touch Moving our mission is simple, to make your move stress free. We're passionate about the details that ensure simple and efficient moves. Here are some of the unique things we do differently: - On Time Service. - Upfront Rates - No surprises. - Friendly Uniformed Movers - Attention to detail, from our trucks to our uniforms: spotless. - Stress Free - We meticulously plan and orchestrate your move. - Book days or months in advance. - Our movers are professionals who handle your possessions with care. - Going above and beyond is part of our job, so be ready to be WOWED!. - As professionals, safety always comes first...

moving (399)hauling (35)home staging (10)storage unit (6)apartment (5)piano moving (4)courier (4)accounting (1)

09/16/2020

I was still packing some things, all over the place with anxiety and was having a friend help me. They packed SOME things, before I knew it I was being told by my friend they were loaded and ready. I didn't grab my wallet or anything I just left. When we got back I noticed all the stuff they didn't take: Vacuum, broom, 2 standing lights, 2 fans, sealed totes and boxes, a laundry basket with clean ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving apartments

CATEGORY hauling services,moving companies,delivery service,apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2020

08/10/2020

It went so smoothly very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving out of town

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

08/10/2020

The packing of items from the home I was moving from went very smoothly. The movers (5) were courteous and kept masks on the entire time as requested. However, moving into the new home was very frustrating. I had the movers place all of our items in the living area as we were having carpet replaced the next day. After the movers left is when I noticed a lot of damage to my property. During the mov...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from home to home

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

Photo for Soft Touch Movers LLC - 3411 E Corona Ave, Phoenix, AZ - 38785999

07/23/2020

They were accommodating with scheduling and showed up on-time. Excellent all the way around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving queen bed, mattress, night stands, end table, coffee table.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2020

04/21/2020

Oh my goodness! These guys were amazing! They were very professional and super friendly. Took care in moving and wrapping all all furniture and delicate curio cabinets! I would definitely recommend them again!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move furniture

CATEGORY hauling services,delivery service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2020

04/14/2020

Moving from my old home to a new home

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BEWARE!! NEVER Use this company!!!! They are the worst experience I have ever dealt with in my entire life. I hired them for a move and they overcharge me. When I went to go discuss the charges with Lisa who works there, she disagreed with me and physically ATTACKED me with my child sitting there in the vehicle. All this Occurred in front of my child, simply because I told her I was taking her to small claims court over their ridiculous charges and antics. This made her so angry that she assaulted me. This company should not be in business they are the worst company that I have ever heard of. You can check AZ family news and there is even a report about them leaving a families belongings left in the street. How this company is still in business I will never know.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

03/27/2020

They did a great job very fast and efficient..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from one apt to another apt complex

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2020

12/30/2019

Took great detail in protecting all furniture by using blankets and plastic wrap. Completed the entire move in about 4 hours including travel time between homes. HIghly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Move (mostly furniture)

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

12/30/2019

I will only ever hire Soft Touch movers for any of my future moving needs! They were amazingly fast and extremely professional! Got me out of my place and into a storage unit in 3 hours!!! Can’t wait to hire them to move my stuff into my new home!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2019

12/30/2019

they arrived on time,my mother was very happy with the movers work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2019

Moving, packing, unpacking & storage.

interstate moving