QUALITY ALTERATIONS & SHOE REPAIR

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since July 2010

B Rated | 2 Reviews

Quality Alterations & Shoe Repair offers top quality service and discount prices. From clothing alterations and shoe repair to dry cleaning and leather repair and conditioning, we are the valley’s one stop shop for all of your wardrobe needs. Our family owned and operated business has been in the same central Phoenix location for over 20 years....

Mobile Leather Care

We are in the business of keeping your leather furniture and accessories soft and supple. This prevents your fine investment from cracking and chipping and give years of enjoyable use. Leather maintenance has been and is our primary business. We also clean leather garments & personal accessories, i.e. handbags. All work done on site. We offer terms as per agreement prior to services rendered. "We Save Your Hide" (R)

C

04/21/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I brought in a pair of shoes that the strap broke on one of the shoes and I also brought in a Louis Vuitton wallet that the fabric outside of the zipper came apart from the wallet. I was thrilled when they said they could reattach the material back to the wallet. The Louis Vuitton store wanted $300 to fix. I was initially thrilled with the price and the fact that they could have it ready in 2 to 3 days. Unfortunately I wasn't there to pick it up in person. My husband picked it up for me. When he brought it home, and I tried to open it, I noticed that the wallet wouldn't open fully it could only open slightly. So basically the wallet is ruined because I can't use it. Next time I'm just going to spend the extra money and go to the place that knows how to fix them. I also had some shoes repaired. They did a good job. Although because the strap was broken and they had to resew it the shoes were a little smaller when I got them back because there was less strap there.

CATEGORY shoe repair

08/11/2012

It was timely. They fixed it in a couple of days. I've used them a couple of times already and I would be using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Quality Alterations and Shoe Repair for the repair of my work shoes. It was for the heels.

CATEGORY shoe repair

Clothing Alterations, Shoe Repair, Leather Repair, Leather & Suede Cleaning, Leather Conditioning, Dry Cleaning, Laundry Service

MasterCard, American Express, Discover