Pinnacle Fencing Solutions

• Trade License Expiration
  • 5-31-2020

PO Box 97515

Phoenix, AZ 85060

At Pinnacle Fencing Solutions, our services come with a history dating to 1946. A craft passed down 3 generations offers you professional service with a quality product. We offer you the very best in craftsmanship, expertise and customer care. With a work ethic that spans a generation, we invite you to hire us with confidence....

fence company (159)driveway gate installation (45)masonry (25)iron work (13)dog fencing (4)stucco repair (2)

05/17/2020

I called and made an appointment for an estimate. They didn't show.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install fence

CATEGORY fencing, dog fence, driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2020

No record of any appointment. Please check you records. Thanks for the F.
C

03/11/2020

He did a good job and gave me what I wanted. when I looked at it a day later there was rust and paint chipping. when I called him we set an appointment to see what he could do and never showed up. I will try again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He built a iron fence at my boat dock

CATEGORY fencing, wrought iron, driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

02/15/2020

company never showed up for appointment to measure and create estimate

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
backyard fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2020

We never had an Appointment. I don't think you have the right company.

04/10/2019

Brandy was very professional, punctual and detailed about what would be done and how. She provided information and a quote with no sales pressure. The install was scheduled but due to weather issues, was delayed only one day (Brandy let us know promptly). The work was done very well and debris/garage was hauled away. End result did not deviate from our original plan. Very happy with results. Would...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed an RV gate (block wall and gate installation) added to the side of our garage.

CATEGORY masonry, driveway gates

COST $2,359.94

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2019

D

03/23/2019

I did not use this company. I was going to and had called to get the work started but the receptionist (?) advised to sign the bid and send 100% of the fee in to the company and then they would schedule the work. Not good at all. I don't care for the contract information.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair block fence

CATEGORY fencing, masonry

COST $2,053.1

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], We normally get a signed contract and 50% deposit. The balance is paid at the end of completion. Not sure where the 100% up front came from. All payment term are listed on our estimate or in our email. I'm very sorry for any misunderstanding or wrong information given.

01/28/2019

Very professional. Good price. Scheduled the work within a week, and completed the work on schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a part of the wall between properties that was at the top of a steep slope.

CATEGORY fencing, masonry, stucco

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2018

11/14/2018

Workers arrived on time. They were very professional and courteous. The work was done and the fence is beautiful. This is the second job I have had them do and will hire them for a third in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed wooden fence and fixed pedestrian gate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2018

10/08/2018

It went well and would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement and repairbof wood fencing and gates.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2018

09/12/2018

I am apologizing firstly as I didn't recall the extent of the work done. I was just thinking it was the gate that I thought was custom made for the space. So I am adjusting my review (it didn't allow me to do this within the original review). I did, however, call you back when I needed a modification and you never replied. Please excuse my old brain for needing a reminder of the work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is an addition to my prior review where I gave them an F.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I appreciate it very much. I am sorry we did not return your call. Im honestly not sure what happened there. If your gate is not taken care of we are happy to get someone out to look at it? Please call or email me and we will get you taken care of. Thank you!

06/12/2018

It was awful. They were supposed to show up on May 17 at 7 am, they didn't show up until after 11 am. They were not able to complete the work in one day because they showed up so late. So they were suppose to come back the next day at 7 am, they did not show up at 7 am. I attempted to call multiple times but I didn't get anybody on the phone til noon. When I got a call back, I was told that they w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2018

Commercial and residential. Fence block Walls and 8x8x16 walls, cedar and redwood wood , chain Link, wrought Iron, vinyl, tennis courts, backstops, batting cages, equine fencing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard