PIGEON EXPERTS OF GREATER PHOENIX

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since July 2006

Awards & Badges

9211 N 9th Ave

Phoenix, AZ 85021

FORMALLY PIGEONS PROS OF GREATER PHOENIX OWNER OPERATOR. NO SUBS USED. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. FREE ESTIMATES ...

animal removal (129)pest control (27)pressure washing (20)dog fencing (12)roofing (12)biohazard cleanup (3)

06/11/2020

Jeff resolved the problem the same day he came to provide a quote. He arrived on time, identified the problem- fresh pigeon nest- carefully removed it (we have a tile roof) the nest, cleaned the area and installed screening to prevent a recurrence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Discovered a pigeon nest under a roof eave.

CATEGORY animal removal,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

04/03/2020

Jeff was great, he came out quickly, provided a quote and then completed the work in the same trip. The area looks great and no more pigeons!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pigeon removal, cleanup and fencing

CATEGORY pressure washing,animal removal,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2020

03/11/2020

This is the second time I have used Pigeon Experts. The work is done for a reasonable price and on the same day Jeff (owner) arrived to check out the problem. Additionally, the work done has a lifetime guarantee. Hopefully I will not have any more problems with pigeons but if I do, I will be calling Pigeon Experts again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Add mesh wire to uncovered vents to prevent birds from nesting and remove birds nest.

CATEGORY pest control,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2020

12/05/2019

Mr. Wolf did a great job. The pigeons were all removed and our solar panels have screening around them to prevent any pigeons from coming back. Mr. Wolf was friendly and did a great job in a timely manner. He power washed everything and we are 100% satisfied with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pigeon Removal And Animal Fencing

CATEGORY pest control,pressure washing,animal removal,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

10/05/2019

Made appointment over the phone. Contractor gave quote and performed work the same day. So far pigeons have not returned. Front of house free of pigeon excrement. Satisfied with worked performed. Price seems reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Infested with pigeons, needed remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

07/06/2019

Jeff called me back within a timely manner of my first inquiry and worked with my schedule to come to my property and complete the service. He did a great job of explaining the process to me and I have noticed a distinct difference in the number of pigeons that are now on my roof (they now make nests under my neighbors A/C units). I highly recommend Jeff's services for any pigeon concerns.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pigeon debris clean up under A/C unit and fencing installation

CATEGORY animal removal,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2019

05/01/2019

Jeff Wolf was excellent. Great job!!! I would highly recommend having him tackle your job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evicted pigeons and eliminated their return

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

02/08/2019

Jeff was awesome. He was professional, punctual and very pleasant. His follow through in getting us scheduled was greatly appreciated. And the pigeons are gone, and we have our yard back. Yeah! I highly recommend Jeff for both his customer service and quality of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pigeon removal

01/30/2019

Jeff was on time to provide me with a free estimate. After giving me the estimate (reasonable), I then asked how soon he could do the work. I was pleasantly surprised when Jeff told me he could do it that same day. I had this issue with birds nesting above two of my windows so I was happy Jeff could do the work the same day. Additionally, the work came with a lifetime guarantee. I would not hesita...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deter birds from nesting near roofline.

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2019

07/11/2018

He worked hard all day did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pigeon removal and prevention

CATEGORY pest control,pressure washing,animal removal,dog fence,biohazard cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

SPECIALIZING IN EXCLUSION AND DETERRENT OF PIGEON NESTING. PRESSURE WASHING.

ASK FOR DETAILS.