Phoenix Trim-A-Tree Llc

Angie's List since July 2004

Phoenix Trim-A-Tree, LLC specializes in commercial and residential tree trimming, tree pruning, tree removals, tree health care and tree services throughout Phoenix, Arizona including: deep root fertilizing, stump grinding, tree stump removal, palm tree maintenance, wood grinding, wood recycling and more! We are fully insured with workers compensation and two million dollars of liability insurance to cover large commercial tree trimming and removal projects....

Tree Pros

141  REVIEWS
Tree Pros

Tree Pros is a full service tree care company. We employ ISA Certified Arborists and our crews work exclusively on trees and are trained to the latest ANSI and TCIA standards. Tree Pros has been in business since 2006 and services over 35,000 residential and commercial customers .

11/14/2017

Crew was quick and cleaned up after the work. Performed work to my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two palm trees removed.

CATEGORY tree service

Thank you for your review. We are happy to have worked with you. :)

03/26/2016

Over the course of 2 weeks, I left 3 telephone messages.  None of my calls were returned.  If a company doesn't have the good business sense and customer service to return calls when a potential customer is trying to give them business, it is a certainty that customer service during and after the job will be equally as bad. Companies who won't return phone calls should be avoided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called for advice/work regarding a ficus tree who's roots are damaging my landscaping and about trimming various large trees in my yard.

03/28/2014

They arrived very close to the beginning of the time window we were given, and were done in about 2 hours. They had a good eye for what needed to be done, and did a very good job trimming and shaping the trees; and their clean-up was pretty good as well. The only negative in my experience was that they weren't able to do the work on the day originally scheduled, and had to reschedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed and shaped three trees, chopped/shredded debris then cleaned up.

C

01/28/2014

Bruce came out to the house and bid the job. He explained all of his knowledge, expertise, education and affiliations. Quite impressive. I explained to him that all the experience and education does not mean anything, if all you do is send out a bunch of laborers unsupervised. He agreed with me and assured me that does not happen with his company. I over implied that I wanted the tree's laced out,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim one large Sissou and two elms.

08/19/2013

It didn't go. I hired someone else and was quite pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate was done and we almost used them. Very competitive prices and polite estimator, though.

CATEGORY tree service

Trimming, removal, stump grinding, fertilization & root feeding, citrus, olive & palm care, storm damage & hazard evaluations.

Check, Visa, MasterCard