Moon Valley Motor Care

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since October 2004

Family owned and operated complete auto/truck repair & service since 1994. We have 2 ASE cert mechanics, and 1 lube tech. Very closely affiliated with a reputable body shop. A/C certified, welding and fabricating done here as well as lift kits installed. Labor rate $100/hr. Electrical diag and check engine diag fees vary. Free Scan of check engine light for Angies list members, ($90 value). We offer rides home within 10miles, and or a ride to Avis for rental cars which offer discounted rates to our customers....

RIC'S BODY & PAINT SHOP

Ric’s Body and Paint has been repairing cars in Scottsdale since 1976. There’s a reason customers keep coming back and referring their friends—top-quality repairs and excellent service. We pride ourselves on treating customers the way we want to be treated. our safety and satisfaction is our TOP priority. Our friendly, experienced customer service team takes care of you from the time you come in for an estimate until you drive away with your newly repaired car. We can help arrange transportation and work through any issues with your insurance company. We stay in communication throughout the repair process and are always happy to answer any questions. Additional Contact: Carol can be emailed at drs@ricsbodyandpaint.com

Award 2019

12/13/2017

Work was done as promised in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Strut replacement on 2009 Honda CR-V

CATEGORY auto repair

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the great review! We know you drove really far to have your car serviced here with us and we greatly value your business and trust in us. We know you have a lot of choices in between us and your home and we greatly appreciate your business. Thank you again

03/25/2017

It went excellent. Dawne worked with us to get the car back in a timely manner since we are a one car family. She kept us informed as the repairs were underway and got authorization from us before preforming extra work that was found to be needed. The mechanic, Eric, was great. He gave us his thoughts before the work started and sent us pictures and video of the problems he found. He gave us recom...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an electrical problem with my A/C and an airbag sensor alert.

CATEGORY auto repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed] and Placide, We greatly appreciate your kind words, and the extra effort you put forth to write this review! It'[Member Information Removed] customers like you both that make it a pleasure to work on your vehicles. Hope to see you both again in the future so we may continue to keep you both safely on the road. Thanks again.

08/16/2016

They did a 40,000 mile oil change and the like. They are a little expensive. They also replaced a couple of struts on the front of the car.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Moon Valley for auto service.

05/26/2015

They're awesome. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Moon Valley Motor Care. They did auto service, checked the brakes for me, something like that.

03/27/2015

It was great.  I am not in that location any more.  They did a real good job.  I would use them again if I was there.  Their accuracy was the think that stood out.  They quoted me a price and that was what they charged me.  I was happy with them.  The price was a little high but still adequate.  They were  very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moon Valley Motor Care did a tune-up on my car.  They also worked on my steering.

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto repair and maintenance: Brakes, belts, hoses, emissions repair, fluids, transmissions and engine rebuilds, electrical, welding, exhaust work, wheels and tires, tune-ups, steering and suspension, a/c and heating. Extended warranty work. RV service and repairs, Vintage cars, exotic , German and European auto repairs and maintenance.

No Alignments done here.