LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN VETERINARY CLINIC

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since October 2004

Lookout Mountain Veterinary Clinic is a small, locally-owned and operated practice proudly servicing Moon Valley and surrounding areas. With 50+ years of combined experience (15 of those years working together), Dr Cook, Dr Schure, and their dedicated staff are ready to help with your pets' health needs. The majority of technicians are certified and have been with the practice over 10 years. Emphasizing 1-on-1 service and hi-quality medicine at an affordable price, Lookout Mountain's staff also helps with new pet owner education as it relates to house training and nutrition. Give us a call to today to see how we can help!...

Horizon Animal Hospital

Owned and operated by Dr. Beth Hareski.

10/26/2016

They are very kind when you bring in a sick animal they are very upfront with what needs to be done and to help the animal.

02/16/2016

My dog died and I took him into him and he took care of the burial and all that stuff. I was very pleased. They were very accommodating and very empathetic. I was very pleased in the way they took care of me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Lookout Mountain Veterinary Clinic about a year ago.

CATEGORY pet cremation

08/16/2014

I checked in.  A medical assistant got some of the information for my dog.  The veterinarian came in next to perform his wellness check.  He went over behavioral issues and how to train my dog.  Recommended a deep cleaning due to poor eating habits.  After he was done I went out and paid for the visit, got a quote for cleaning, and they vaccinated my dog.  The process was simple and the facility w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wellness check and vaccinations.

04/12/2014

I have been back 2 times and each has been a very good experience.  I found Moon Valley Veterinary Clinic on Angies List, saw that they had very good ratings, gave them a try and have not been disappointed.  I purchased a puppy package which covers all of his checkups and vaccinations

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a puppy that is getting shots and checkups.

08/30/2013

My dog is older, the vet is very tuned into my dogs needs.  He makes my dog comfortable and is very caring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vet~ Cared for my dog.

CATEGORY veterinarian

ANIMAL GROOMING, VETERINARY-radiography, surgery, chemothereapy, ultrasound, dentistry

No Boarding or Training